• DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin
    Its a tie....

Either Wabash Valley Correctional or the womens prison on Girls School Rd.:D Was working when visiting both institutions.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder

Sounds like so many other rural American towns of that era, or today for that matter! Small minded people! The GFs s-i-l is county down Martinsville way and he said they still exist today. Hell it wasn't that long ago that Bowie Texas finally had to take down the sign at the edge of town that paraphrasing said that if you weren't local your weren't welcome after dark.

It wasn't worded quite as nicely though!

warangelcometh

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    NWI
    :nailbite::nailbite: Reading meters in the Gary ghetto. First time I ever had to use my mace on some rabid pit bull that just kept on getting more pissed as I sprayed him. Ever try reading the electric meter at a crack house?????

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Was in a 18' deep hole cutting a tap in a sewer. As I was climbing up the ladder, one side of the hole caved in.

spartan933

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2008
    Porter County
    Michoacan, Mexico; headquarters of the drug cartel La Familia. I was there for three months going to school, learning the language. Lots of narcos, saw some police v. narco gun fights after the fact. Rolled up to a military checkpoints, had my car searched a few times, drove from Michoacan to Laredo, Texas, alone. Great experience though.

I have never been hit on by so many beautiful women in my life, like when I was there. That's probably the most dangerous part. If you are not careful with whom you hookup with, you will end up having the girl's family marry her at gun point.

hip shot

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    :yesway::popcorn:
    Well, do tell!

Mine:

Downtown Gary IN when the guy at the street corner is stabbed 5 feet away from me. I was in my car and drove away. I did have a glock 17 at my side.............

Mother In Law telling my wife I was cheating......She overheard me talking to my wife and thought it was someone else. For about an hour before talking to my wife she was in a huff and no one had a clue as to what was up with her. I did have my glock 26 in my pocket.

hoosierjohn

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2010
    Mishawaka
    I went on a hiking trip in the Yellowstone area of NW Wyoming, one of the last areas in the continental U.S. with grizzly bears. I realize that the chances of being attacked were remote, but you do feel vulnerable laying there in your sleeping bag knowing you aren't a the top of the food chain.

As far as actual dangerous places, I've pulled off the interstate in the wrong areas of Chicago, Gary, Detroit, Newark, and other ghettos. Gary looked the scariest.

Naptown

Master
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    riding my motorcycle through yellowstone national park in the rain - then it turned to a hail storm. Instead of stopping, we kept pushing through.

Top Bottom