• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    I’ve heard this term three times this week among several people involved in emergency management.
    It appears urban police departments are talking about dealing with violence when the Zimmerman case is tossed out or he is acquitted.

Last edited:

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    If they wouod have released Zimmerman's video sooner, there wouldn't have been all this speculation that TM was innocent IMO. He WAS looking in windows, and he WAS circling about, and it was Zimmerman yelling for help with a witness, and TM did reach for his gun, after attacking him and clearly bashing his skull against concrete. There was NEVER any reason for arrest. The media and the Democrats manufactured this whole thing, and they should pay for it if there are riots.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    If I were an Emergency Manager, I'd at least be talking to my bosses about the possibility. I'm starting to believe, though, that the race-baiters may not be able to get a lot of traction on this case. There may be other bits of tinder that can be fanned into flames if the Democrats get desperate enough later in the year.

dukeboy_318

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    in la la land
    I’ve heard this term three times this week among several people involved in emergency management.
    It appears urban police departments are talking about dealing with violence when the Zimmerman case is tossed out or he is acquitted.

I told my mother this the day the doctored video from NBC or whoever it was(cant remember now), I figured they'll be some big big riots in mass pop areas such as LA, Chicago etc, places with a history of rioting. I just hope its not used as a ploy to get more gun "control" laws passed. Got to love the USA :patriot:

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    I told my mother this the day the doctored video from NBC or whoever it was(cant remember now), I figured they'll be some big big riots in mass pop areas such as LA, Chicago etc, places with a history of rioting. I just hope its not used as a ploy to get more gun "control" laws passed. Got to love the USA :patriot:

Agree about the use of the doctored 911 tape. Would have been nice if that had been squashed WAY earlier. And they let it get way too far flamed before trying to do anything. I already see rioting that is going to happen in some of the larger cities, no matter how it comes out in trial though. Even if he is found guilty (not saying thats what should say, playing the devil's advocate here) there will be people rioting and burning buildings down. Especially in the wonderful cities with tons of gun laws and not enough police. Its easier to loot and riot when I know I don't have to worry about being shot.

Bull

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Jennings County
    THIS ^^^ . That video should 've come much sooner than it did .

If I were an Emergency Manager, I'd at least be talking to my bosses about the possibility. I'm starting to believe, though, that the race-baiters may not be able to get a lot of traction on this case. There may be other bits of tinder that can be fanned into flames if the Democrats get desperate enough later in the year.

Why do the Democrats get the blame?

Dragon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Muncie, IN
    Why does this video mean anything at all? This is the same video that resulted in a special prosecutor STILL choosing to file charges against Zimmerman. This means nothing other than him telling a story the way he chose to.

OMG someone said something on video so it must be true!! Hey, some forensic audio analyst said the calls for help were from Trayvon, that already negates one thing GZ said in that video. Must be true!!!

TruxLupus

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2012
    Why does this video mean anything at all? This is the same video that resulted in a special prosecutor STILL choosing to file charges against Zimmerman. This means nothing other than him telling a story the way he chose to.

OMG someone said something on video so it must be true!! Hey, some forensic audio analyst said the calls for help were from Trayvon, that already negates one thing GZ said in that video. Must be true!!!

The forensic audio analyst couldn't determine if it was Zimmerman, that's not even in the same realm as saying it was from Martin.

Martin's father already said the calls for help were not from his son in his initial interview with police concerning the recording.

Citizen711

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2010
    Fishers
    Is it to far fetched to believe some in power want the riots and unrest so they can use it to further dis-arm the populace.

Pull your head out of the sand. Read up on Fast & Furious. If you still can't believe they would resort to that, then there is just no reasoning with you.

That said, I don't know that the government had anything to do with it. It seems much more likely to me that the mainstream media is purely at fault, trying to advance their blatantly liberal agenda.

Dragon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Muncie, IN
    The forensic audio analyst couldn't determine if it was Zimmerman, that's not even in the same realm as saying it was from Martin.

Martin's father already said the calls for help were not from his son in his initial interview with police concerning the recording.

Funny that even GZ said it didn't sound like him. George Zimmerman explains: Statements reveal George Zimmerman's mind-set before Trayvon Martin shooting - Orlando Sentinel

And here is just one article of thousands quoting one of the two analysts whom I'm basing this opinion off of. Sure they didn't say it WAS Trayvon martin, but they're saying it wasn't George Zimmerman. Deductive reasoning would lead one to believe that if there are two parties involved, lets call them A and B, and it's not A then it must be B. That's logic.

Trayvon Martin George Zimmerman 911 call analysis: Two forensic experts say it's not George Zimmerman crying out for help - Orlando Sentinel

TruxLupus

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2012
    Funny that even GZ said it didn't sound like him. George Zimmerman explains: Statements reveal George Zimmerman's mind-set before Trayvon Martin shooting - Orlando Sentinel

And here is just one article of thousands quoting one of the two analysts whom I'm basing this opinion off of. Sure they didn't say it WAS Trayvon martin, but they're saying it wasn't George Zimmerman. Deductive reasoning would lead one to believe that if there are two parties involved, lets call them A and B, and it's not A then it must be B. That's logic.

Trayvon Martin George Zimmerman 911 call analysis: Two forensic experts say it's not George Zimmerman crying out for help - Orlando Sentinel

You apparently have absolutely no understanding of what "evidence" means.

I barely recognize myself on an audio recording, Zimmerman is not saying what you think he is here.

And frankly, I'm far more likely to put stock into the guy's own father claiming the voice was not him, than I am two forensic investigators who can't get enough for a match from a crappy audio sample to determine if it was Zimmerman, and have no audio samples to compare to Martin's voice. A mere 48% match means jack diddly squat if you don't have another voice sample to compare to, from the second party.

Dragon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Muncie, IN
    You apparently have absolutely no understanding of what "evidence" means.

I barely recognize myself on an audio recording, Zimmerman is not saying what you think he is here.

And frankly, I'm far more likely to put stock into the guy's own father claiming the voice was not him, than I am two forensic investigators who can't get enough for a match from a crappy audio sample to determine if it was Zimmerman, and have no audio samples to compare to Martin's voice. A mere 48% match means jack diddly squat if you don't have another voice sample to compare to, from the second party.

No apparently you have no idea what evidence means. If an expert is saying that a 90% match is needed in order to prove the voice on audio belongs to said person, then 48% wouldn't be adequate. Should I break that down for you mathematically so it's more easily understood?

If you do understand then answer the question, who else would've been calling for help in the audio? There were two people in the altercation, GZ said it didn't sound like him, and experts said it wasn't him. The most simple logic is almost always the best and most correct logic. When I hear audio of myself, I know it's me, I can recognize my own voice.

TruxLupus

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2012
    No apparently you have no idea what evidence means. If an expert is saying that a 90% match is needed in order to prove the voice on audio belongs to said person, then 48% wouldn't be adequate. Should I break that down for you mathematically so it's more easily understood?

It's needed to prove definitively, beyond a reasonable doubt, that the audio belongs to said person, it doesn't mean it does not belong to that person. It means they cannot prove it was from that person. You are extrapolating from that statement things that do not logically follow.

If you only get 48%, that might mean something if the match for the other person was 75%. Or 22%.

Without any sample to compare to, a 48% match means absolutely nothing. It doesn't "prove" it was Zimmerman, and it doesn't "prove" it was Martin. With no comparative audio sample, they would need a 90% match to prove it was Zimmerman and not Martin. At 48%, they can't prove it was Zimmerman. Nothing more. It could be Martin, it could be Zimmerman. The inability to prove something does not negate the possibility of it being a fact.

But like most of the people who sympathize with the thug punk who decided to beat on somebody with no justification, you already have your mind made up, so I'm not sure why I'm even attempting to explain this. Maybe for the benefit of someone who comes by and reads who *is* swayed by facts and logic, and not the emotional race-baiting media frenzy.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Why do the Democrats get the blame?

Because at the top we had Obama (as opposed to Romney, Paul, Gingrich, or Santorum) declaring "If I had a son..." with the nonsense continuing downhill, and by extension, the leftists are the only one's with much to gain politically by trying to perpetuate the s***storm for the benefit of non-thinking voters who behave like Pavlov's dogs.

Top Bottom