• ...and so much more!
  • KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    Thank you! I researched pretty hard before buying as this is a 2021 model. I almost bought a '22 Ducati Monster + but they didn't want to give me full wholesale.
    I don't know who the fat guy is in the picture tho. He keeps shadowing me.

Thompson's didn't have a lowering kit in-stock so I will have to buy one and hopefully install it. My recent spine surgery will limit how much knuckle busting I can do.

Last edited:

thatwun

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2022
    Indianapolis
    Wondering if anyone rides? I’m on the northside of Indy, and am a newer rider.

Hope to see some of you guys out on the road when the weather gets nicer!
    Hello PInoyJedi,I sure do ride,but I sold my last bike a few years ago and got a new car. I am definitely going to be in the market for a new bike before year's end though.

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    So boys and girls if everything falls into place I will have another bike on Wednesday. Catching a ride down to Somerset Ky. and will ride a 2013 Kawasaki Ninja 650 ABS the 3 1/2 hours home. High of 68* and sunny so it should be a fun day.

View attachment 184918
    A 3.5 hour ride back?

i3snAtO.gif

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    Congrats, JCSR! Looks like a fantastic standard! It's nice having two in the garage - no pressure to finish maintenance on one in order to ride the next day. Just ride the other.

A great weather riding week too. It has a fairing... 3.5 hours is nothing. Even if it rains all day, you will have a better day on a bike in the rain than I will at work in the dry. Enjoy!

2013 Kawasaki Ninja 650 Review (glowing!)

EDIT - Beautiful color too!

Last edited:

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Congrats, JCSR! Looks like a fantastic standard! It's nice having two in the garage - no pressure to finish maintenance on one in order to ride the next day. Just ride the other.

A great weather riding week too. It has a fairing... 3.5 hours is nothing. Even if it rains all day, you will have a better day on a bike in the rain than I will at work in the dry. Enjoy!

2013 Kawasaki Ninja 650 Review (glowing!)

EDIT - Beautiful color too!
    Thanks. If only my wife shared our joy. :cool:

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    Thanks. If only my wife shared our joy. :cool:
    My wife has a neurologic condition that impacts her equilibrium so she can't ride with me. We met in '94 when she was a student in a whitewater kayak class I was teaching, so she understands the "need" for motion and adventure. Not so much understanding that I have an open checkbook to purchase whenever and whatever I want but she gets the three day weekends plus a couple of weeks per year when I'm out with friends.

Does she understand my smile after 10 hours in the rain with friends? Not really but at least she sees my stress relief and gets that.

I'm jealous of a new-to-you bike and excitement of that first shakedown ride. Enjoy!

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    My wife has a neurologic condition that impacts her equilibrium so she can't ride with me. We met in '94 when she was a student in a whitewater kayak class I was teaching, so she understands the "need" for motion and adventure. Not so much understanding that I have an open checkbook to purchase whenever and whatever I want but she gets the three day weekends plus a couple of weeks per year when I'm out with friends.

Does she understand my smile after 10 hours in the rain with friends? Not really but at least she sees my stress relief and gets that.

I'm jealous of a new-to-you bike and excitement of that first shakedown ride. Enjoy!
    My wife loves to ride on the Honda for trips a hour or so. She just likes to give me a hard time about getting another bike although she really doesn't mind. She also counts my beers but I love her. :cool:

Top Bottom