• ...and so much more!
  • BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Went to see it last Friday with some buddies. It was a very good movie with a lot of action. The background of the character was well done. If you like WWII guns, you will get a kick out of some of them. Not all the vehicles were authentic, so if you're a WWII vehicle enthusiast you might be disappointed with some of the vehicles used. The good guys were very good and the bad guys were very bad. There were a lot of humorous lines. There were also some good moral lessons for kids. It was a long movie at 2:14, but it seemed to go so much faster. We spent the extra three bucks and saw the 3D version. I hadn't seen a newer movie in 3D and I thought it added a bunch to this movie and was well worth the extra cost. I fond myself ducking in one part! I'm far from a spring chicken, but I had more fun at this movie than any one in recent history and I go several times a year.

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    So decent movie for young kids (age 5 - 8)? Just curious about the foul language mostly. Don't like lots of it but some is okay...

I've heard your kids talk, I'm not sure they could learn anything from the movies... :laugh:

This was my 444th post. Is there a sticker or a cookie or anything that comes with that?

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    I wasn't too interested in it until I saw the trailer (which I just saw a couple days ago on youtube since I don't watch television), it does look really good. I always thought he was way too cheesy to adapt to film well, but luckily it looks like I'm wrong. Granted, I also thought that about the X-Men.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Good Flick - better that green lantern and thor put together actually.

STICK AROUND after all the credits run for additional content and what up for next summer!

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    So decent movie for young kids (age 5 - 8)? Just curious about the foul language mostly. Don't like lots of it but some is okay...
    I'd say take them. I don't remember any foul language. If there was any it must have been pretty tame by today's standards. There were some kids there with their parents about the age of yours. They were extremely well-behaved through the whole movie.:yesway:

Tapout75

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 10, 2010
    I just finished it, and I would say my summer "Hero Movie" list would be

1. X men first class

2. Thor

3. Cap. America

4. Green Lantern

Top Bottom