Movin soon....who can give me insight about my new "environment"??

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spence1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2011
    Noblesville, IN
    Hello all

I have lived in clinton co (Frankfort) IN all my life...Moving to Noblesville in Hamilton co next month....

Question is, are there any of you all out there who live in Noblesville or surrounding area that could give me a read on the "temperature" of the local LE??....Are they decent as a whole?...how do they feel about civilians who carry??....any knowledge or experience anyone has had would be appreciated!

Thanks

Roger

jeep911

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    from what ive been through they arent bad, i dont even have alot of trouble with carmel...but there are a few anyplace you go

mmills50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 26, 2011
    I recently moved out of noblesville and still work there. The only spot you really need to watch out for is noble manor as a whole its a **** storm that needs wiped out

L.e are very good have never had a problem with any of them. Where are you moving to and ill give you more info p.m is ok

spence1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2011
    Noblesville, IN
    I recently moved out of noblesville and still work there. The only spot you really need to watch out for is noble manor as a whole its a **** storm that needs wiped out

L.e are very good have never had a problem with any of them. Where are you moving to and ill give you more info p.m is ok

Thanks for the response....will be living in South Harbour

Streck-Fu

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Noblesville
    Just moved to Noblesville a couple of weeks ago and am very happy so far. Can't comment on LE attitude toward carry but every officer I encountered (exactly two) have been friendly but did not know I was armed.

I did spot an off duty Deputy having lunch with his wife.....his handgun protruded about 2" lower than his untucked polo. I don't think people are going to freak at the sign of a gun.

mmills50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 26, 2011
    Thanks for the response....will be living in South Harbour

South harbor is a VERY good area I know at least 1 NPD lives there they also have a market, fire station, nice pool, and some kind of school and church all in the neighborhood traffic will be moderate through there until they finish the construction on little Chicago and Sheridan

harrisonpainter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Noblesville, IN
    I simply love this town.......have lived here for almost 10 years now, and my wife was born and raised.

The LEOs that I have met have been nice and professional. I never have had the mirrored sunglasses knock my headlight out feeling here or anything. That said, they do like to hide and catch those hardened criminal speeders going 32 in a 30 from time to time :n00b:, but other than that, life is good in Noblesville!

sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    One of our Police Reserves took a full time Police job with the Noblesville PD about 10 years ago.

It could be said that they have low standards. I won't say that. He is probably Chief of Police by now.:D

Seems like a nice town, the times I have been through. I am sure they have their quotient of scroats. After all, they breed.......and breathe our air.

Hoosier9mm

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2011
    Noblesville
    Welcome to the Neighborhood, I live across the lake in North Harbour. No problems with LE community around here, most are the just good ole boys like us!

Top Bottom