• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DCR

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2009
    Marsh "super"markets finally closed.
    The westside 465 construction is completed, but then a truck slammed into the Rockville Rd overpass and now that's reopened.
    I-65 on the southside looks much improved, if not completed. I just drove it this week and didn't notice construction.
    The BMV spent about a billion dollars mailing out a million $3 checks to everyone for overcharging us for 20 years. Did you get yours yet?
    Avon traffic is worse than ever, but the downtown is still "beautiful."
    Angie's List didn't get tax abatement.
    The Colts are maybe still better than the Titans. Irsay certainly has a better golf course.
    I-65 is still just 2 lanes, but 465 has been widened.
    Everyone got a scare for about a week when some bozo decided it was a good idea to make 465 a toll road.
    I bought a new car from the Trump market rally.
    Bananas are still about 49¢ a pound, but they're greener than ever and turn brown in your cart.
    Back to back Indy murder records 2016,2017.
    Indianapolis Star print edition now costs $588/yr and continues losing both content and subscribers.
    St Elmo's shrimp cocktail is now like $100, but parking in Circle Center is still cheap, but save your receipts if there's an event in town since they'll try to charge you $20 for 2 hours.
    Without a license you can have a handgun in your car now and not have to swear you're on your way to the range.
    The Lt Governor is my fraternity brother's college girlfriend and even I can't remember her name.
    The bad guys are getting younger and more vicious, and thankfully it seems, stupider.
    The 2% restaurant tax that they said would be rescinded once our stadiums were paid off was finally, oh wait, nevermind.
    People are being killed on the roads by texters. As of yet, no phone permits are required.
    I know this one's hard to believe, but there are even more chain restaurants in Avon.
    IMPD has a few fairly new programs to connect with the neighborhoods, help train situational awareness, and just generally get out and meet with people. Coffee with a Cop comes to mind.
    As comic strip Calvin would say, "man the days are just packed."

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Marsh "super"markets finally closed.
    The westside 465 construction is completed, but then a truck slammed into the Rockville Rd overpass and now that's reopened.
    I-65 on the southside looks much improved, if not completed. I just drove it this week and didn't notice construction.
    The BMV spent about a billion dollars mailing out a million $3 checks to everyone for overcharging us for 20 years. Did you get yours yet?
    Avon traffic is worse than ever, but the downtown is still "beautiful."
    Angie's List didn't get tax abatement.
    The Colts are maybe still better than the Titans. Irsay certainly has a better golf course.
    I-65 is still just 2 lanes, but 465 has been widened.
    Everyone got a scare for about a week when some bozo decided it was a good idea to make 465 a toll road.
    I bought a new car from the Trump market rally.
    Bananas are still about 49¢ a pound, but they're greener than ever and turn brown in your cart.
    Back to back Indy murder records 2016,2017.
    Indianapolis Star print edition now costs $588/yr and continues losing both content and subscribers.
    St Elmo's shrimp cocktail is now like $100, but parking in Circle Center is still cheap, but save your receipts if there's an event in town since they'll try to charge you $20 for 2 hours.
    Without a license you can have a handgun in your car now and not have to swear you're on your way to the range.
    The Lt Governor is my fraternity brother's college girlfriend and even I can't remember her name.
    The bad guys are getting younger and more vicious, and thankfully it seems, stupider.
    The 2% restaurant tax that they said would be rescinded once our stadiums were paid off was finally, oh wait, nevermind.
    People are being killed on the roads by texters. As of yet, no phone permits are required.
    I know this one's hard to believe, but there are even more chain restaurants in Avon.
    IMPD has a few fairly new programs to connect with the neighborhoods, help train situational awareness, and just generally get out and meet with people. Coffee with a Cop comes to mind.
    As comic strip Calvin would say, "man the days are just packed."

Excellent recap DCR. So Suzanne Crouch is your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate?

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom