• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Yosarian87

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2011
    NWI
    Ok, I havent been on here in awhile. Mainly due to interviewing for jobs around the country. Finally landed one in Georgia. So I have about a week. The cool thing is some of the guys from work as a going away type thing we are going to the range tomorrow. I personally find this to be great. Just thought I would post and tell everyone that I thank you for information and everything. I shall frequent the site whilst living down south. Also, I will continue to rock out the INGO sticker on the back of my car :rockwoot: Peace from the armpit of America!

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    Congrats on landing the job!

Where abouts in the GA are you relocating to? My cousin just married and moved in with a fella stationed at Ft. Benning and we're headed down to visit sometime between Aug/October.

I see there are lots of great places to shoot that are open to the public / able to be joined as a member down there. They are another state that's pretty constitutional when it comes to firearms.

GA is actually on my short list of places I'd be willing to move if I had to. I'm sure you'll love it!

Yosarian87

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2011
    NWI
    i have moved to the kennesaw area. not bad thus far. money is tight so not much shooting...but all in due time :D

Top Bottom