• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tapout75

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 10, 2010
    Just got a 15-22 last week and put 100 rounds through it, started having tfe issues about the last 15 rounds. Today I shot 100 rounds and pretty much every round got stuck on eject half in and half out of the gun, pinched between the bolt and frame. I did clean it after the first time shooting with break free cleaner. Ideas? Should I call the shop I bought it from?

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    I put ~3-4,000 rounds through my last M&P 15-22 and around 5,000 through my current rifle without issue. I've occasionally had a round FTF or FTE, but I blame that on the fact that I only strip the gun ever 1,000 rounds or so and just spray it down between uses. I'd blame the ammo. I use Federal Bulk without any problems at all. I've also shot subsonic CCI and CCI standard velocity without issue.

Tapout75

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 10, 2010
    Just wanted to give an update ( i know its been awhile).. Turns out the extractor fell out of the bolt at some point. I would have never known, but the great guys at M&J firearms took a look and showed me where it was supposed to be.. Sent it back to S&W and they fixed and returned it in about 2 weeks.... No free magazine though :-( LOL

Top Bottom