• Nugget

Milsurp Enjoyer
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 30, 2022
    Morgan County
    I bet you’re a lot of fun at parties
    Only 4 days in and already dissin' someone on a 2 year old thread
    I doubt he's making anyone's "would like to meet someday" list.

Oh come on, guys. It's clear by his username, avatar pic, and comments on this forum that being "the only guy you know who owns actual HK guns" is his entire personality. Cut him some slack, or he'll never get to 50 posts!

(Also, both of my HK clones are.... GOOD ENOUGH!)

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I love HK probably more than most, but if I wanted to be talked down to, I’d still be married to my ex. @HK Slap

My CA94 clone runs just fine. It’s had issues in the past, as any HK would, and that’s why I keep HK Parts on speed dial.

The MP5 is iconic. It was the best subgun of it’s era, 50 years ago! The Uzi might be kind of cool, same time frame and all, but it’s no comparison to an MP5.

The 90’s brought us the UMP from HK to replace the MP5. It’s a cool gun. Available in three calibers. Remove one pin and you can put in a new barrel, change the bolt and put in compatible mags and you’re rocking a new caliber. .45, 9mm, or 40.
    The UMP was never sold to the commercial market In the US. Between Germany’s export laws and our import laws, we got the USC.

The CZ scorpion and the Sig MPX were released at about the same time. I bought both in the same week. Bought both as pistols, SBRs weren’t released yet. I tried to guess which company would sell stocks first. I went with Sig. Sold the CZ and was wrong.

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    1000006392.jpg

MKE AP5...SBR'ed. A tick over 5k rounds. The only malfunctions was from flat nose 147 grain subsonic, if you use 147 with a more tapered front profile or even rounded it works perfectly fine. It just doesn't like the large flat nose 147.

Other than that it runs like a champ. Someday I'll probably get an Omega 9k just to give it a little bit of the SD look but I like how it sits right now.

And for the naysayer- it's like your opinion man. No one cares..

Last edited:

SpinDrift762

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 4, 2022
    Brownsburg
    I'd let you shoot my real HKs so you can see and feel the difference between the real thing and a cheap clone.
    Bold of you to assume I don’t have quite a bit of experience with gov’t issue and civvy transferable HK MP5’s. Including the PTR they’re all really fun squirt gun range toys, nothing I’d want to use for anything serious in modern times.

Your posts in my thread here are really condescending and are a bit of a proverbial turd in the punchbowl, most of us don’t take it so seriously my dude, it’s ok to just like stuff and have fun; I’d recommend trying it…

As far as HKs mythical craftsmanship… I bought a USP tactical years ago, and then sold it because I refuse to own carry guns that are made with MIM parts in high stress areas, like my USP’s hammer! The thing had a metal injection molding seam running right up the middle! Not what I’d expected from the legendary HK, I had incorrectly assumed they’d go the extra mile and ensure the hammer was milled, but ya know, MIM can be just as good, lol.

Lighten up my dude, HK won’t know or care if you cheat on it and buy some goofy stuff to just have fun with! Because they’re HK and they hate us! (Keep on flexin on us poors bruh!)

HK Slap

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2024
    Richmond
    Bold of you to assume I don’t have quite a bit of experience with gov’t issue and civvy transferable HK MP5’s. Including the PTR they’re all really fun squirt gun range toys, nothing I’d want to use for anything serious in modern times.

Your posts in my thread here are really condescending and are a bit of a proverbial turd in the punchbowl, most of us don’t take it so seriously my dude, it’s ok to just like stuff and have fun; I’d recommend trying it…

As far as HKs mythical craftsmanship… I bought a USP tactical years ago, and then sold it because I refuse to own carry guns that are made with MIM parts in high stress areas, like my USP’s hammer! The thing had a metal injection molding seam running right up the middle! Not what I’d expected from the legendary HK, I had incorrectly assumed they’d go the extra mile and ensure the hammer was milled, but ya know, MIM can be just as good, lol.

Lighten up my dude, HK won’t know or care if you cheat on it and buy some goofy stuff to just have fun with! Because they’re HK and they hate us! (Keep on flexin on us poors bruh!)
    HK was one of the pioneers in MIM. Their MIM is not a point of failure and to sell an HK simply because of MIM parts is, how you say, "less than intelligent".

As the saying goes... There's MIM and then there's HK MIM. MIM got a bad rap from the crap that Kimber puts out and that's how they got their name of MIMber. Also Sig has used Indian MIM.

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana

One of the best features of this website is ignore button. That way you can put insufferable people like him on ignore.

But if you notice something he runs his mouth but he doesn't post any pictures of his "real" HKs.... another internet bragger that doesn't backup his claims

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I have fun with my POF, it's easy to change configurations.

jfraM42m.jpg

dx1qyMAm.jpg

4JSfzy9m.jpg

P8Cp0XXm.jpg

Top Bottom