• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Is there any reason to buy these over a Scorpion? They seem awful expensive even before you throw tax stamps at them.

By the time most people upgrade their Scorpion with HB industries stuff and if you SBR the scorpion you have to factor in the 922 compliant kit...you can wrap up a lot of money in a scorpion too

The other thing is if you just want one

Is there a reason to by a FN SCAR for the price of any of HK's rifles? To me not really but there's still a lot of people that want them despite the price

It's a want thing.

My MPX has been a money pit, but so has been one of the my CZ 455s

dung

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2017
    Charlestwon
    Those are all good reasons....want was a given though :) Also, that is the only reason I want a Scorpion. Though I don't see the point in the HB handguards....

Last edited:

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I wanted to shorten my barrel so that my silencerco octane would ride under the hand guard. But I also like using my MPX for PCC in uspsa so I kept it with the factory length. I use a tri lug Mount for the suppressor

Here is what it is today except take off the rmr, collapsible stock and cqbl.... and replace it with the folding Kate Moss stock and add a T1, and surefire.

iHrMjX7.jpg

I used mine in a couple USPSA events over the summer. Having a 4" barrel underneath a 7" handguard, I pulled the baffle stack and end cap from my can. Since suppressors aren't allowed in USPSA, without the baffles, it was just a giant Flaming Pig.

1957432F-A354-4CC1-B317-B7C51ADD8095_zpshgdrziro.jpg

Top Bottom