Texas

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    They list 3 barrels on the website. 4.5", 6.5", and the 8". So far, like the stocks, nothing is available.

chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    I have been waiting for the factory one to come out. Thank you for the picture. I have been bitten by the sporting clay bug though and now need to drop 2.5k on that over under shotty I have been looking at. Maybe later next year on this bad boy. I was really wanting to wait and see if LWRC was going to release this new PDW they had said 2017 in 9mm, 40cal, 45acp. I would like the 9mm myself.
    [video=youtube;OGkZjD6qJQ4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGkZjD6qJQ4[/video]

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    I'm cheap and kinda gave up on waiting for the shorter barrels, having mine cut down to 6.5" or 6", I forget what I told my gunsmith to do.

Glad the factory SBRs are starting to ship, hopefully that means the stocks will come available soon. Would like to get one folding/collapsible one personally.

That LWRC is pretty bad ass, I'd feel okay rocking one in .45

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    Still waiting on my stock .... but not a big deal because I am still also waiting on my stamp....

I think I read on ARFCOM that they are dedicating a whole production line to just the stocks, so hopefully the wait is not too much longer.

menzzer37

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Aug 15, 2009
    Noblesville
    ZR Tactical makes mpx telescoping stocks locally. They weigh less than the factory plastic SIG stock. I held one of the side folding/collapsibles... chincey. Also, SIG does not make theirs, it's outside vended. They are shipping all the stocks to military contracts OUS.

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    ZR Tactical makes mpx telescoping stocks locally. They weigh less than the factory plastic SIG stock. I held one of the side folding/collapsibles... chincey. Also, SIG does not make theirs, it's outside vended. They are shipping all the stocks to military contracts OUS.

The only thing I dont like about the ZR tactical ones are that they have the shiny stainless steel exposed and are not coated with something.

menzzer37

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Aug 15, 2009
    Noblesville
    They will cerakote them black or nitride it if you want. The titanium can be anodized bronze which is cool. I think there's a pic on the website of the bronze.

ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    I ordered my Sig MPX Pistol on May 5th.

Received it on May 22nd.

Ordered the MPX Collapsable Stock on May 24th.

Filed for SBR stamp on May 28th.

Got my stamp approval on September 22nd.

Received my MPX Collapsable stock on Nov. 9th.

I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS GUN.

Now....if I could just get my Griffin Revolution 9 Suppressor out of ATF jail (hopefully mid-December), my project will be complete (after +/- 7 months)

ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    The only thing I dont like about the ZR tactical ones are that they have the shiny stainless steel exposed and are not coated with something.

THIS^^^^ . Sucks....but I waited an extra 2 months to get the factory Sig model collapsable stock because it looked just a bit nicer.

menzzer37

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Aug 15, 2009
    Noblesville
    SIG stock is has a plastic butt and is a bit wobbly and the sling swivel rotates to block it from collapsing all the way. Oh well, different strokes...

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I ordered my Sig MPX Pistol on May 5th.

Received it on May 22nd.

Ordered the MPX Collapsable Stock on May 24th.

Filed for SBR stamp on May 28th.

Got my stamp approval on September 22nd.

Received my MPX Collapsable stock on Nov. 9th.

I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS GUN.

Now....if I could just get my Griffin Revolution 9 Suppressor out of ATF jail (hopefully mid-December), my project will be complete (after +/- 7 months)

That's sad. The ATF was faster than Sig.
    Who did you order your stock from? Optics Planet showed them in stock, but, I think they lie. I'll bet I have my stamp before I get my stock.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    just buy the pistol and SBR it I have seen 2 at local gun shops and I know you can buy the factory stock.
    There have only been a couple of the factory stocks show up on Gunboker, and they are going for stupid money. That's the problem, the stocks are just now starting to appear.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    I held one of the side folding/collapsibles... chincey.

I held one too, in the looks department it's not much but by versatility it's the best one IMO.

The telescoping stocks rock a bit, remind my of shouldering an underfolder AK, not very comfortable. Looks sweet but comfort meh

The MCX stocks look sweet but they don't shoulder that great (IMO) and the need a rubber buttpad to prevent slipage.

Top Bottom