• ...and so much more!
  • DepTaylor

Plinker
    Rating - 97%
    32   1   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    Westfield
    The Sig ones do look much better...

Looks so much better?? I guess if you prefer injection molded plastic to CNC'd billet aluminum.

I know for fact that Sig has seen these stocks and are very impressed with them. So are the Federal Special Agents that have them on their full auto MPXs.

I absolutely love mine. The rods are not overly shiny, plus he sells the stock with titanium rods that look sick.

I am running the +8 basepads on mine as well. Zero failures to date by anyone including Sig themselves who have run these in the full auto MPXs.

FullSizeRender (1).jpg

gopurdue02

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 2, 2011
    Looks so much better?? I guess if you prefer injection molded plastic to CNC'd billet aluminum.

I know for fact that Sig has seen these stocks and are very impressed with them. So are the Federal Special Agents that have them on their full auto MPXs.

I absolutely love mine. The rods are not overly shiny, plus he sells the stock with titanium rods that look sick.

I am running the +8 basepads on mine as well. Zero failures to date by anyone including Sig themselves who have run these in the full auto MPXs.

View attachment 42815

Just an FYI I recommend aluminum black for the sbr touch up. I used it on my mpx and it looks like factory lettering

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    Sig is still having issues fulfilling orders for their telescoping stocks in the order they are received.

I ordered mine 9/10 and just got the shipping notification. People who have been waiting since May/June/July are still SOL. Guess that is what happens when you change your stock number and discontinue the old one mid way through the process. We shall see how if I like it.... if not , Im sure I could sell it for a pretty profit online, if I were a jerkface.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Hopefully it will still fit with the new Gen 2 being put out and so much conflicting information on what will and what won't fit. It seems like mags, uppers are all up in the air.

gopurdue02

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 2, 2011
    Sig is still having issues fulfilling orders for their telescoping stocks in the order they are received.

I ordered mine 9/10 and just got the shipping notification. People who have been waiting since May/June/July are still SOL. Guess that is what happens when you change your stock number and discontinue the old one mid way through the process. We shall see how if I like it.... if not , Im sure I could sell it for a pretty profit online, if I were a jerkface.

I ordered mine the same day I submitted my Form 1....while my form 1 came in earlier in the week and I haven't heard from my stock order so I called sig yesterday on my order and the sales rep advised me original order was an "older" part number and he could give me no ETA on when it would be filled. He advised me to change my order to the newer version that is being shipped with carbine version as they are actively making those. So it is anyone bet on when I will see a factor stock my MPX. I went with this for now:

Amazon.com : Sig Sauer Mpx Stock Adapter : Sports & Outdoors

and so far I am content with it. I would would much rather have the factory setup, but this is serviceable for now. How ironic the AFT moves faster then SIG though.....

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Optics Planet showed the MPX stock, in stock and I ordered it right after I did my form1. They canceled my order about two weeks ago. My stamp came in last week, so tonight I picked up the telescoping stock from ZRTS up in Noblesville. Not crazy about the silver, but it is a very solid piece.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    It know a place that can cerekote that silver for you. You could drop it off when you pick up your next stamp and suppressor to save a trip :):
    Everything is so precise, it would shave the Cerekote off first time you open or close it.

Top Bottom