• ...and so much more!
  • 96firephoenix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    *tries not to start/fan flames of another debacle*

this crap is ridiculous. the only thing I was ok with was that they kicked everyone out, not just the ones with cameras, but what the hell were they doing arresting anyone in the first place?

if the first amendment protects strip clubs, it certainly protects these guys.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    *tries not to start/fan flames of another debacle*

this crap is ridiculous. the only thing I was ok with was that they kicked everyone out, not just the ones with cameras, but what the hell were they doing arresting anyone in the first place?

if the first amendment protects strip clubs, it certainly protects these guys.

when the cops (some cops. so no one has a cry fest) start talking they think they are the law. you can throw the real law out the window at that point. if you argue or make them look stupid like they are then your boned. thats why this is becoming a police state. when the cops think they are the law, all hope is lost.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    The whole thing smells like yesterday's diapers, IMHO
    I could rant and rave, stomp my feet, etc, but I guess that's prohibited now as well.

I'm Proud to be an American, yet ashamed of what My Country has become. I sometimes wish I was born in a different time, long since past. I would have liked to seen America when it was strong, just, fair, and free. Are these just pipe dreams, or are there enough of us, True Patriots, to stand strong and help return Our Nation to it's correct path and standing ?
    I certainly hope there are.

superjoe76

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 21, 2011
    Allen County
    Probably bullies in high school too. Notice once their "cause I am a cop" tactic didnt work they began making up rules and regulations. Then, once they couldnt articulate those they started throwing people around.

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    Its not going to "get better" after the collapse.

There will be no restoration to the good old days.

We are the generation that will see ( has been seeing) the dismantling of everything this country stood for.

When the US empire falls, it will not rise up "better".

Didnt happen to the British Empire, the Romans, or the Greeks.

When the Ponzi scheme our system is based on collapses, our world will be poverty, crime, even greater losses of freedom, and riots.

I know ten useless, lazy, good for nothing pieces of **** for every stand up man ready to take responsibility for his life / actions, when the unemployment check stops coming.

Ten to one be pretty bad odds cap'n.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Its not going to "get better" after the collapse.

There will be no restoration to the good old days.

We are the generation that will see ( has been seeing) the dismantling of everything this country stood for.

When the US empire falls, it will not rise up "better".

Didnt happen to the British Empire, the Romans, or the Greeks.

When the Ponzi scheme our system is based on collapses, our world will be poverty, crime, even greater losses of freedom, and riots.

I know ten useless, lazy, good for nothing pieces of **** for every stand up man ready to take responsibility for his life / actions, when the unemployment check stops coming.

Ten to one be pretty bad odds cap'n.

I'm confused. We just give up hope, is that it?

I'm not trying to start an argument, but I think that for every 1 of your useless, lazy, good for nothings, there are probably another 10 that are sitting on the fence. Scared to make a choice, confused about what to do. True, some will go the wrong way, but most are just looking for strong leadership to get the ball rolling. To me, that turns the odds around quite a bit.

I choose to put my faith in the 20% that can and will do, rather than the 80% that won't. Eventually, that 80% will engineer their own demise. :twocents:

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    I'm confused. We just give up hope, is that it?

I'm not trying to start an argument, but I think that for every 1 of your useless, lazy, good for nothings, there are probably another 10 that are sitting on the fence. Scared to make a choice, confused about what to do. True, some will go the wrong way, but most are just looking for strong leadership to get the ball rolling. To me, that turns the odds around quite a bit.

I choose to put my faith in the 20% that can and will do, rather than the 80% that won't. Eventually, that 80% will engineer their own demise. :twocents:

You arent thinking correctly. No offense. The 80% wont just sit on their butts, they will eat the 10%. :popcorn: <--- like popcorn.

I just heard on the radio, Mitch Daniels say "The people who say that America wont pay its debts, that it will collapse and congress wont fix the predictable crises we are facing... dont have enough trust in the American people, I do trust the American people, I trust them not to spend beyond their means, to take the hard steps necessary so that our children arent left with the bill".

Well Mr. Daniels... I dont. I think Americans will keep on spending, not fix the issues, and pay the price. Do you know why? Because we always have.

History is a good predictor of the future. Human nature doesnt change. Parents dont care enough about their children to give up "entitlements" that they "earned".

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010

Unlike you, my faith lies not in a country of people who have proven themselves untrustworthy over, and over, and over again, but the only thing that can truly save a man, and its not the founding fathers, the great American People, or a sunny rainbow at the end of the dire future we face.

You can put your faith in the American people, and if there is a uprising for what is good and right, I will be right there with ya.

But every story doesnt have a happy ending. Sometimes, you fight and die. Sometimes evil wins.

That DOESNT mean you dont try, dont fight, or dont hope. But the American people are not worthy of your trust. Put it in something higher. Fight for that.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...when_the_hits_the_fan_in_joplin_missouri.html

Is the buffet you are refering to?

This is a perfect example of my trust in the human spirit.

I, like you and many others, believe in a Higher Authority. It is people like us that I think CAN make things better in the end.

The 'good ole days', I agree are in the past. Those of us who do remember our history know that we can never go back. But by knowing that history, we at least have a chance to build on it's successes and correct it's failures.

No, I am not saying that a financial collaspe will wipe the slate clean and everything will be instantly all utopian and rosy. It's going to suck, big time, for a long while. Societies come and go, your example of the Roman, British empires et al, are perfectly correct. But with each failure, comes new beginnings. You must at least admit that. :)

BTW: Thank you for seeing this as a well mannered debate. Your respectful rebuttals are much apprecitated.

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...when_the_hits_the_fan_in_joplin_missouri.html

Is the buffet you are refering to?

This is a perfect example of my trust in the human spirit.

I, like you and many others, believe in a Higher Authority. It is people like us that I think CAN make things better in the end.

The 'good ole days', I agree are in the past. Those of us who do remember our history know that we can never go back. But by knowing that history, we at least have a chance to build on it's successes and correct it's failures.

No, I am not saying that a financial collaspe will wipe the slate clean and everything will be instantly all utopian and rosy. It's going to suck, big time, for a long while. Societies come and go, your example of the Roman, British empires et al, are perfectly correct. But with each failure, comes new beginnings. You must at least admit that. :)

BTW: Thank you for seeing this as a well mannered debate. Your respectful rebuttals are much apprecitated.

I think we agree with more than we disagree. However, a tornado and what we are talking about are two very different things. One is temporary and limited in scope, the other massive.

And yes, the New Beginning is exactly what I put my hope and trust in, but it will come about by a far greater king than a US President, a more trustworthy goodness than any "I pledge Allegiance" chanting American People, and will last for eons.

You make great points, my only point is, the American People have gotten us into this mess, lets not idolize them as something to be looked up to!

We elected Obama, will most likely re-elect him, spent all the money, borrowed the rest, inflated our currency to astronomical levels, lived a life of total, complete, and self serving wealth that knows no bounds, and will not give that up so long as someone "in charge" promises that we wont have to.

The ONLY thing that will save this country, is for the American People to CHANGE! To wake up, and to literally be changed from the inside out. To become a new nation.

That the only thing that will save this shipwrecked nation.

That will not come by just putting down the remote control, and picking up a gun.

It will come by putting down the remote control, and dropping to our knees.

Teaching a new generation of Americans, what the FIRST Americans TRULY believed in, what motivated them, and what guided them.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    That the only thing that will save this shipwrecked nation.

That will not come by just putting down the remote control, and picking up a gun.

It will come by putting down the remote control, and dropping to our knees.

Teaching a new generation of Americans, what the FIRST Americans TRULY believed in, what motivated them, and what guided them.

Well spoken

In that, Sir, we are in complete accord! :D

serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    but wait we all know that cops never lie and never break the law or violate peoples rights. just ask any cop he will tell you. this must be one bad apple and an isolated incident.

MinuteMan47

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    IN
    The bike cop with the helmet was way out of line.

Body slammed one guy, and I saw him grab and shove a few others. One being a woman, who was just standing there. Another guy got grabbed by the back of the neck and shoved.

That is one JBT that needs to lose his job.

Top Bottom