• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FireBirdDS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 28, 2012
    Indianapolis, IN
    Looking for a 22LR conversion kit for my MR920. I'm presently looking at this one from Advantage Arms, presuming that Shadow Systems bases their MR/DR series off of the Glock gen 3 platform. Does anyone know if Glock 22LR conversion kits do indeed work with Shadow Systems frames? In theory I'm assuming they do, but don't wanna worry about being stuck with a $400 conversion kit that doesn't entirely work for unforeseen reasons.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I've had AA kits and used them for Gen 3 Glocks in the past. Had a kit for a 26 and still have my 19 kit which I now have mounted up on a Dagger frame.
    Not sure about your specific situation for the Shadow Systems frames, but I will say read and follow the AA ammo recommendations or you will be disappointed. The AA kits run pretty well with the recommended ammo (in my kits Remington Golden Bullet was one of the specifically recommended ammo types and it has worked well)

My brother has had a kit for years as well.

I see they now have kits with optic cuts, etc. No idea how well those work.

That said, these days while I still have the one kit, my primary 22 that I use is a tx-22 compact with a 407k holosun mounted and I love that thing. It's eaten anything I put through it so far and runs like a champ.

Didn't answer your question, but wanted to provide a little info on the AA kits.

Top Bottom