• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dleeharrison

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 30, 2010
    The following is a link to an article about Mrs. Petraeuss's new job - just hired today. She is Assistant Director for the Office of Servicemember Affairs for the newly formed Consumer Financial Protection Bureau making 187K per year. Just a conicidence? I'll can your husband but give you a high paying job in my administration. It's going to be a long long 4 years with King Obozo in charge. Maybe we can dispense with elections in 2016 if he can crown himself emperor.

Family Security Matters

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Now that he need not worry about another election, prepare for weird(er) to be the new 'normal'.

Bruenor

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    Pendleton
    Holly Petraeus has worked for years helping military families, and has already held director level positions in other organizations smiliar to this.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Isn't her appointment over a year old? That's how I'm reading it, at least from the WH's website...

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    In a cornfield
    Isn't her appointment over a year old? That's how I'm reading it, at least from the WH's website...

Man. They were planning on dropping the ball on the Benghazi attack and then covering it up with an affair story for which they had to pay off the fall guy's wife more than a year in advance? This presidency will stop at nothing.

Top Bottom