• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheWabbit

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    In my lair
    I finally got Mrs. Wabbit to the range with the M&P-15. She's never shot an AR or anything in 5.56mm/.223 but she does have a Marlin .30-30. We could only shoot 25 yards at Point Blank, but she did very good. Even the RSO walked over and called her 'a deadly shot.'

Her shots are in the middle of the target. The guy next to us was rapidly firing off .45s and hit her target on the right under the 7. You can also see someone in the past had fired a round into the table.

attachment.php

Lees

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    The funniest part was that as I was bringing it back, TheWabbit thought I had completely missed the paper except for the shot on the edge that was from the guy in the next lane. I had to point out that all of my shots were in the center(ish).

It was very easy to shoot. The first mag I put my elbow down while I shot, the next mag I shot without using any brace and I wasn't sure how I was doing, but I didn't do a whole lot worse. I proclaim it: Not as much fun as my 30 30, but I can sure put a lot more rounds through it before tiring out.

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    That is so awesome! Congratulations! Now get that baby outside and show what she can do at 50 and 100 yds! She'll be hooked and the 30-30 will be old news!!! :p

duffman0286

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Wayne Co
    Nice grouping! My girlfriend is finally starting to get quite excited about shooting, which is quite surprising to me coming from a anti-gun up bringing (still waiting for her to say she want's one of her own!) But Wabbit i must say that's the funniest looking AK i've ever seen!

TheWabbit

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    In my lair
    But Wabbit i must say that's the funniest looking AK i've ever seen!

When the RSO asked me to lock the bolt back, I just looked at him like he was a Martian. I figured it could be done, but I wasn't sure how. I told him I'm an AK guy and let him do it. My AKs and lever guns don't lock back so I don't really see the point. The safety was on.

Here is Mrs. Wabbits 7yd off-hand grouping with the CZ-75b. As she'll point out soon, her off-hand grouping was better than mine. She's definitely a keeper...the wife is too.

attachment.php

Last edited:

tiretrack

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 3, 2012
    our side o the wire
    Nice shooting,especially for a first outing. It is possible that your safe may come to look like mine, with pink and zombie green accessories on some weapons. :D I am almost always surprised at my wife's preference in firearms

Top Bottom