WTS/WTT: MSAR STG-556 w/ ammo + mags + extras (Lafayette)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

phrozen5100

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    IN
    SOLD

Up for sale is a complete package, with four magazines, extra optic rail and ammo. This is a 3rd generation STG-556 that accepts Steyr/MSAR magazines. Total round count from this gun is under 400. The charging handle has been replaced with a Manticore Arms model, and the Neu-Trigger modification has been done (this helps substantially with trigger feel and weight). A Picatinny rail has been added to the side with a rail cover. Also included are a RAT Worx Picatinny rail and cocking piece (supposed to help smooth cocking - never installed). Aside from some abrasion on the charging handle and some wear where a hot casing lodged itself, this is in very good working condition. There is some wear on the rail from cosine indicator (not included) mounting, as displayed. Four magazines and ammunition are included with this rifle as well.

To summarize:

(1) MSAR STG-556 (3rd Gen)
    (1) RAT Worx Picatinny rail
    (1) RAT Worx cocking piece
    (1) 10 round MSAR magazine
    (2) 30 round MSAR magazines
    (1) 42 round Steyr magazine
    (~95) rounds of 5.56 ammunition Prvi Partizan 55gr

I am asking $1400 OBO for all listed items in the Lafayette area; however, I am willing to travel within about an hour for a transaction. I will sell to Indiana residents only (LTCH preferred), and I accept cash, certified check or money orders. I will consider also consider trades/partial trades (168gr .308 ammo, stainless Rossi Circuit Judge in .410/45LC and Nightforce 2.5-10x42 come to mind). Please feel free to ask any questions you might have. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom