• ...and so much more!
  • Lynn Smith

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    MSG 2 / Indianapolis
    Hello everyone,

The MSG2 meeting on Oct 30th will be a swap meet. Bring items that you don't need or have in surplus to trade with others. The meeting will be at the Sugar Creek park in New Palestine located at the corner of S 700 W and W Amelia Dr.

We will start at noon. I will be providing hot dogs, buns, condiments, and water. Others are welcome to provide additional food items if they want or can.

There is not a schedule of specific items to be discussed but I am sure that with the people we have there will many great discussions.

Thank you,

Lynn Smith

Steve

Master
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Sugar Creek Park is easy to find. Take 52 (Brookville Rd) east out of Indpls. Go to the stoplight at Carrol Rd (800 W). There will be baseball diamonds on your left. Continue east on 52 to 700 W. Turn right (south) on 700W. The park is about 1/2 mile down the road on the left and well marked.

BRING MONEY!! :):

Bendrx

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    East Indy.
    Sounds good, the park is confirmed carry friendly correct? I only ask because I'm stuck here with stupid "Danger Parks", I mean Indy Parks.

I will bring money Steve, you better have some good stuff for me to buy. I usually want the things that I buy. I might be able to bring a few things to barter with. Not sure what, but I will look around. The problem is I almost like spare parts more than the things they go in. Today, I was mocked for the statement: "I've been wanting to get a spare engine for a while, almost bought one last night." (I thought I had a blown head gasket for about 15 hours. I don't, at least I don't think so now, we'll see once I fix what I think is the problem - if it goes badly I may have a car to sell at the swap).

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Sounds good, the park is confirmed carry friendly correct? I only ask because I'm stuck here with stupid "Danger Parks", I mean Indy Parks.

I will bring money Steve, you better have some good stuff for me to buy. I usually want the things that I buy. I might be able to bring a few things to barter with. Not sure what, but I will look around. The problem is I almost like spare parts more than the things they go in. Today, I was mocked for the statement: "I've been wanting to get a spare engine for a while, almost bought one last night." (I thought I had a blown head gasket for about 15 hours. I don't, at least I don't think so now, we'll see once I fix what I think is the problem - if it goes badly I may have a car to sell at the swap).

Oh come on, a head gasket isn't that hard to change... :evilangel:

I'll be going through my stuff tonight and tomorrow for our yard sale. Anything that doesn't sell by Sunday will be at the swap meet.

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Ill be at work, only way I can go to these get togethers is if they are still going around 6-7pm.

I doubt many would want to burn up the family/Saturday time that early but I could be wrong.

Steve

Master
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Time flexibility is no issue with me on a Saturday. From noon forward is no problem. Keep in mind that the park closes at dusk. If we hold it later in the day, I would think that by 4:00, most of the general public will be headed back home and we would still have 3+ hours of daylight left.

BigMatt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    I can walk there from my house. :rockwoot:

Is this to be a firearms/survival related only swap meet or everything under the sun?

Just wondering.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    I may not make this meeting since I have trick or treat that night with the kids. If I can make it I will do my best to come support the MSG and swap some gear.

Top Bottom