• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rjstew317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Fishers
    you have to read the comments of some of these people, absolutely crazy. on said that only the police should have guns and not citizens, others think that if you carry you can't wait to whip it out and start blowing peoples heads off. i guess since we have the right to carry they have the right to be ignorant.

BlueEagle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    Yeah, it always shocks me how downright IGNORANT people are when it comes to guns. "The fact that guns exist means that criminals will get ahold of them. They have got to go."

Well alright; you push your magic button that eliminates all guns AND all crime and violence EVERYWHERE in the world, and I will let my guns go without a complaint. But until you make that damn button, good luck getting my guns.

Relatively Ninja

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I feel safer around someone legally carrying a gun than I do around someone that thinks like this: "Oh great, armed macho rednecks in our bars and coffee shops; that's supposed to make me feel safe?"

booey50

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    nw indiana
    Yeah, it always shocks me how downright IGNORANT people are when it comes to guns. "The fact that guns exist means that criminals will get ahold of them. They have got to go."

Well alright; you push your magic button that eliminates all guns AND all crime and violence EVERYWHERE in the world, and I will let my guns go without a complaint. But until you make that damn button, good luck getting my guns.

I like the way you think....+1:rockwoot::ar15:

Bond 281

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    Broomfield, CO
    It continually amazes me that these people are under the impression that a large number of people would just go insane and shoot a bunch of people simply because they have a gun. I'm sick of this mentality of "everyone else is either a complete moron, too stupid to trust or they're a mass murderer in the making." Individuals aren't THAT dumb or unstable.

Octomonkey

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Markle
    A response to "I carry everywhere i legally can." was:

"I expect increased toddler deaths,mistaken intruders, domestic murders, workplace, racist & paranoid shootings & police in greater danger"

Wow. How many more liberal anti-gun buzzwords can be crammed into that statement?

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana

"I expect increased toddler deaths,mistaken intruders, domestic murders, workplace, racist & paranoid shootings & police in greater danger"

Wow. How many more liberal anti-gun buzzwords can be crammed into that statement?

I can understand the increased toddler deaths but not mistaken intruders, domestic murders, workplace, racist & paranoid shootings or police in greater danger. Sometimes those toddlers just don't listen no matter how hard you shake them.

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 29, 2009
    the kitchen
    WOW!

I clicked on the link for the person who made that comment. The rest of her comments on other articles are amazingly "progressive".

If anyone wishes to make themself ill, check it out.

BlueEagle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    The only light at the end of the tunnel for me is that, when this country dissolves into anarchy because of the ****-poor management that is going on now...we'll still be the ones with the guns.

ol' poke

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 14, 2010
    Do I understand from the URL that this 'survey' started on Mar. 23, 2010?

My, how times change!

(I voted anyway :rockwoot:)

ol' poke

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    It continually amazes me that these people are under the impression that a large number of people would just go insane and shoot a bunch of people simply because they have a gun. I'm sick of this mentality of "everyone else is either a complete moron, too stupid to trust or they're a mass murderer in the making." Individuals aren't THAT dumb or unstable.

Those people are merely transferring onto everyone else how they think THEY would react. Those people know that THEY are mentally unstable, immature, and unable to make rational decisions, so they assume that everyone else is just as defective.

OEF5

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Mooresville
    I love these two;

"We should put all the gun toting whacko's on an island so they can use each other as target practice"

"All you gun lovers should move to Mexico and see how you like it there"

I've been in a couple of Starbucks while I was OCing, OMG I didn't kill anyone, I guess I disapointed them.

sharkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2009
    Hognuts' Liberal ****hole

It's simple psychology: they project themselves onto others. They are so emotionally immature that they cannot imagine anyone else being capable of self-control and other adult behaviors.

It's truly sad that these people will not seek help for themselves, nor are they likely to have loved ones do so.

Top Bottom