• ...and so much more!
  • gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    It starts for me in 3.5 hours. I'm horribly out of shape and under hydrated. Surely nothing bad could happen! I'll try to post muddy pics later.

Good Luck! I need to start exercising again. I admire you for toeing the line! Former Ironman triathlete, now pretty much a slug.:(

perry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    Good Luck! I need to start exercising again. I admire you for toeing the line! Former Ironman triathlete, now pretty much a slug.:(

Yep getting to the start line often requires more courage than getting to the finish line. I watched a friend do one of those mud races in May... She had a blast but I don't think it's something I'd enjoy.

I started my half marathon training program this morning. Got plantar fasciitis training for a full last year and am really just now getting back in running more than twice a week.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    We're here! Me, my bro, and the wives

799baa93.jpg

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    That looks like soooo much fun! I used to do triathlons but once I got on my Mt. bike and did trails with some guys that knew what they were doing I couldn't get myself to put the hours in on a road bike ever again. The Mud races and tough mudder style stuff looks like something I could get back into. I would anticipate I would float higher in the mud than I did in the water. :D

Harmi01

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2011
    Way to go to both of you (and your bro and his spouse)!! Can't wait to hear the details. Maybe you need to convince your old man to join you next time around....but he has a lot of work to do to get ready. (Yes....I'm his old man)

Top Bottom