• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Good Lord! There was no Russia collusion! This investigation was a fraud from the start. It has overstepped its bounds over and over. You wanna spend money prosecuting Russian collusion, put Killary on trial!

The swamp needs to be drained of all those involved in the "witch hunt" And its a big swamp!

Im so tired of this s**t, its not funny. Let Trump do the job he was elected, with Russian help, to do. With all the obstruction at every turn its amazing hes accomplished as much as he has, which is far more than than Obummer did in 8 freaking years, unless you're counting flushing the country and American people down the toilet as an accomplishment.

FIFY

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    With that kind of money spent they should have found something. Anything past Stormy. That is old news. If there is something lets get the hell on with it.
    If they found nothing then heads should be on lodge poles.
    10,000,000 and nothing for it. Seems to be the way of things.
    But it isn't $10,000,000 of their money, it's taxpayer money. And that's like free money. It's not like we could have used it for something better like overhauling a VA center.

My bet is that from the outset that they knew about the 1999 memo. They could use it as a "gee gosh we'd like to do something but we can't" if no evidence was found. If there was evidence then they could use that memo as political leverage; either Trump's Justice Department rescind it or it becomes propaganda.

In other words the usual game of "Heads I win, tails you lose"

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Somebody needs a Zima, now that it looks like Mueller Time is coming to an end.

I wonder if Zima comes in peach mint flavor?

:):

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart

Yeah he had lots of help from the Russians. Its been proven by Muellers investigation, right? What a load of S**t!!!! I guess all the people of the U.S. including quite a s**tload on here were influenced by the Russians. Had nothing to do with the fact that people were fed up with the s**t job your boy Obummer did leading this country. Had nothing to do with the fact the Democrats couldn't pic a candidate worth a S**t! Which they even had to cheat to get there top pos elected as their nominee for the presidency. Give me a f#*king break.

Gotta head to bed now. Check on thread in the morning. Gotta work in the morning so i can pay for all those Obummer, Killary, And Bernie supporters stamps next month

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Yeah he had lots of help from the Russians. Its been proven by Muellers investigation, right? What a load of S**t!!!! I guess all the people of the U.S. including quite a s**tload on here were influenced by the Russians. Had nothing to do with the fact that people were fed up with the s**t job your boy Obummer did leading this country. Had nothing to do with the fact the Democrats couldn't pic a candidate worth a S**t! Which they even had to cheat to get there top pos elected as their nominee for the presidency. Give me a f#*king break.

Gotta head to bed now. Check on thread in the morning. Gotta work in the morning so i can pay for all those Obummer, Killary, And Bernie supporters stamps next month

I don't doubt that at all... the catch is, that they didn't know that they were being influenced by the Russians.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    With that kind of money spent they should have found something. Anything past Stormy. That is old news. If there is something lets get the hell on with it.
    If they found nothing then heads should be on lodge poles.
    10,000,000 and nothing for it. Seems to be the way of things.

Heya CM, this concerns me.

The amount of money spent shouldn't determine whether an investigation finds something or not. I mean, that DOES sound like a witch hunt. "We've spent all this money, now we HAVE to find something."

It should never work like that.

Foreign involvement in US elections SHOULD be investigated. Given the cyber aspect, $10M frankly seems like a deal. Do you think Target spent anything less on its data breach investigation?

Whether they find something against POTUS shouldn't determine whether there was value for the $10M. As Kut mentioned, there HAVE been results. Results that (I think) will help protect the US and future elections.

POTUS indicted or not indicted, whatever. If he's not guilty of anything, then he shouldn't be indicted. But the amount of money spent to find out shouldn't be a metric in that decision.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    But they know Russia attempted to influence the election and what will happe due to any multimillion or billion dollar investigation? Nothing. Not one damn thing. Not If Obama was president and not that trump is president. Congress investigates and brings in people to testify or they subpoena records FROM GOVERNMENT AGENCIES, OUR OWN JUSTICE (SHAM) DEPARTMENT, and they refuse to provide Congress who is the ultimate authority any records. Congress is a joke because they've allowed themselves to become bought and paid for. They are owned. They arent a free and independent body working for the American people and defending the constitution. Congress is working for and defending its financial sponsors.
    It should be ILLEGAL for any company to donate to a political candidate or party.
    Congress is an impotent JOKE.

And I disagree about the unlimited money part. They need a budget. They need to look at costs vs the crime in some cases. Is it worth 1 million dollars of tax money spent to go after a guy who may have not reported 500k of income? No in my opinion.
    Our system is a broke joke

Last edited:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    So President Trump, feel free to sit for an in person interrogation because we aren't going to indict you anyway. Really... you can say anything you want with no legal jeopardy... oh looky there... my fingers were crossed....

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    So, mowing the lawn last night, I came up with 2 reasons why it makes sense for Mueller - or anyone in the DOJ - to say POTUS can't be indicted. I'm curious what INGO might think of these.

1. He's the Chief Executive. That means, all those DOJ prosecutors work for him. Ultimately, in a technical way, he gets to decide what gets filed and what doesn't. The US Attorneys are delegated the task of prosecuting, but if a POTUS wanted to, I think they could look at every single indictment and decide which ones to file. Of course, functionally, the POTUS hands that task to the AG. But, in a very real way, POTUS could tell the AG not to allow anything to be filed against him. If Trump did that, what would INGO think? On a related note, it is difficult to imagine a US Attorney (or special counsel, since under the CFR, the special counsel is part of the DOJ) filing an indictment against their boss.

2. He's the Pardoner in Chief. This would be a bit crazy, but let's say an indictment did get filed. He could - I think - pardon himself. And everyone else involved. He could pardon Manafort now. There's a bit of precedent for pardoning people even before charges are filed. So, he could go on TV and make the case that this is a witch hunt/effort to delegitimize him/too flawed of an investigation/oh look at the latest playmate side piece I banged and that to help the country move one, he's going to pardon himself and any family members who are indicted. Because he knows they didn't intentionally do anything wrong and they're good people. I don't think he'd lose any of his base. The left would go even more crazy, which would ultimately help him.

Would something like that impact INGO-people's opinions of him and his presidency?

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I think you are spot on Tlex
    I believe he does have the constitutional authority to halt any investigation without being in violation of any law. Even if Obama had done this while president I believe it would have been constitutional. The president is the top dog and actualy IS above the law because the law says so. Unless removed by congress which isnt going to Happen.

Pardon for himself, yes. Also constitutional and I believe he can pardon himself from any future charges also. Also yes he can pardon anyone else and I believe make them immune from future charges. TOP DOG.
    If anyone gets pardoned it needs to be General Flynn. He was rsilroaded.
    If people don't like it they can have their elected representatives amend the constitution but for now this is the way.

If the Democrats try to remove Trump from office it's going to look like it would have if the Japanese would have tried to invade the U.S.

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Top Bottom