• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dwh79

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 20, 2008
    Wanamaker/ Acton
    I have a facebook friend that is currently in Afganistan and wearing multicam it appears from his photos. That looks like some good stuff. What would be the general consensus on using multicam for my hunting in the states. I am not looking to look like a wanabe but if it is good camo then I want to consider it for hunting. I believe it could be nice to have all the gear avialable and pockets. Anyways would love peoples thoughts. Maybe I am way off base.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    multicam is GREAT camo! unfortunately it really burst on the scene with the airsoft crowd so the everyone got their licks in about it and kinda scared people off. I'm a multicam whore myself and have yet to find a camo that works as well as MC in all seasons and terrains. about the only way to beat it for hunting is the purpose built realtree type stuff. I can only hope the prices go down since the army adopted it.:twocents:

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Multicam is good, and so is ACU depending on the time of the year. In the eary spring and fall, when the grasses are more brown then green, ACU breaks up your outline very well.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    it had to be done:laugh:

ACUCouch.jpg

Top Bottom