WTS: Multiple guns, SIG, AMD65, RPK, POF, Kriss, Kel-Tec and MI..must sell PIC Heavy

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

crazyj789

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 23, 2013
    Valparaiso
    Everything has SOLD. Thanks INGO

Hello INGO,

I have multiple firearms to sell. There are pistols mixed with long guns so I just wanted to post one big ad instead of multiple posts. DO NOT bump thread with unnecessary posts. PM me with questions or offers. I can ship on YOUR dime. FTF transaction preferred with valid IN drivers license and carry permit.

Located in Valparaiso, IN

NO TRADES unless it is 1998-2002 Pontiac Trans Am LS1 performance parts

Descriptions below

Brand NEW in Box AMD-65, only fired from the factory I believe. Only marks on the gun are safety lever and a little on the bottom edge of the bolt. I bought this thing at a gun show and NEVER fired it. FEG receiver, TGI Knox, TN, made in Hungary, all numbers matching. Comes with box, manual, tag, cleaning kit and bottles, 1 Hungarian 20rd metal mag and 1 20rd Pro Mag. This thing is beautiful and would complete someones AK collection. WAS $825.......Now with price drop $750 SOLD

NEXT is a Sig 556XI chambered in 223/5.56, comes with Aimpoint Comp M4, Griffin Armament RECCE 5 taper mount 2 port brake, and 1 30rd MagPul P-Mag. Approximately 300 rounds down the pipe. 100% function for me. $1000 as pictured SOLD

NEXT is a Kriss Vector SDP (yes I know it is a pistol) chambered in 9mm. This is the newest generation Vector. Comes with Hi-Lux RDS with ADM QD mount, Brace kit (as pictured), 4 30rd Glock mags, and 1 17rd Glock mag. Approx. 300rds down the pipe with flawless function. WAS $1400.....Now with price drop $1300 SOLD

NEXT is a POF MP5K with prototype side folding brace system (yes another pistol), comes as pictured with 1 30rd POF magazine. Approximately 300rds down the pipe with flawless function. $1100 SOLD

NEXT is a Lee Armory RPK built on a Romanian parts kit I believe. See the provided link for description from Lee Armory, https://www2.leearmory.us/product/romanian-m1964-rpk/ Comes with RPK, 3 Romanian 75rd back loading drums, 2 30rd metal mags, and the green pouch with cleaning kit. Approximately 500rds down the pipe with flawless function. You can see a little video action on Military Arms channel as we used it in video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JV87DHiNTTY

$1050 SOLD. with everything listed.

Midwest Industries stripped Billet AR-15 Lower, can build into anything. Brand NEW $150 SOLD

KEL-TEC PMR 30 with Burris Fast Fire RDS, 2 30rd mags, box , and 330 rounds of .22 MAG ammo. Approx. 150rds down the pipe with flawless function. $575 SOLD

Last edited:

crazyj789

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 23, 2013
    Valparaiso
    BUMP with price drop on RPK, AMD65, and Kriss Vector. PM with interest. Prefer FTF transaction. Willing to travel a very small distance at these prices.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom