Please reply by conversation.

JimmyR

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Clark County
    Guns for sale

Ladies and gents, due to some medical bills that will be coming in the next few months (due to my wife expecting a baby and having her diabetic meds changed), I’m liquidating about half of my collection. I don’t wanna do it, but I need the cash more. Location in Jeffersonville.

All the items below are for SALE. My only trade considerations will be gold or silver in coin (spot price) or bullion (95% spot price). Any other trade offers will be subject to public ridicule. J

All prices are assuming I have to drive approximately 1 hour to meet. The closer we meet, the lower my prices. If I drive beyond an hour, I’ll do a google map of the route to where we meet, give you the total mileage for the round trip, and add $.50 per mile to the price of the gun, rounded down to the nearest $5. No shipping.
    25fromx.jpg

CZ-82 (9x18)- Stock pistol with 2 factory mags. I love shooting and carrying this gun, but as I said, some things have to go. Includes a High Noon Split Decision holster, 100 rds of 9x18 FMJ rounds and 25 Hornady Critical Defense rounds. $400

34rsx9i.jpg

Bulgarian Makarov (9x18)- bought in non-working condition, replaced a trigger bar, and it works perfectly. Finish is in great shape, and internals look good. Comes with 4 factory mags, Barsony Leather pancake holster and double mag pouch, a set of Makawrap grips, 100 rds of FMJ ammo, and 25 rds of Hornday Custom defense ammo. $500

4fy991.jpg

Beretta 85F (380 ACP)- satin nickel finish and wood grips from the factory. Great little shooter, and even prettier to look at. Gun comes with 1 beat up mag that works about 3/4 of the time, and 3 factory mags that are 100% flawless, as well as the factory box. I have a small bag of factory ammo, approx. 20 rds. $600. Spf

1zxnr4h.jpg

CZ P07 Duty (9mm)- this gun is fairly new to me, but spat out 200 rounds during a range day like it was going out of style. I had two malfunctions with CZ 75B mags (a ProMag and a 10 round mag), but absolutely no failures with Factory CZ P07 mags, 16 rd factory CZ 75 B mags, or 16 rounds Mec Gar CZ 75B mags. The gun has been stippled, and had the feed ramp polished. Comes with 2 mags, factory box, and 100rds of WWB ammo. $400. Spf

2ljm1kk.jpg

Ruger Security Six (357 Mag)- I love this gun, but I gotta do what I gotta do. Stainless Steel gun with a 6 inch barrel, this is about as classy a revolver you can get that isn’t a Smith and Wesson, and nothing is stronger. This has been my nightstand gun, and I have no complaints about it. Lockup and timing are excellent. Gun comes with factory manga grips, factory target grips, and 50 rds of ammo. $550 spf

2ytpta9.jpg

Beretta 950BS Minx 4” (22 Short)- this is a funky little pistol that you don’t see very often. Most people have seen the Beretta tip up pocket pistols (Bobcat, Tomcat, etc). Before those came out, you had the Minx and the Jetfire (25 ACP). The Jetfire remained, and the Minx was replaced. In addition to the pocket sized versions, there were some made with 4 inch barrels. This is one of them. It comes with the factory box, 2 magazines, and 150 rds of 22 short ammo. $450 spf

xkrvi8.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom