• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Have you seen his picture? Eh, he could look like a Trumper, if he tucked his hair in a man bun to hid it under his MAGA hat.

haha

Yeah, he looks like a Seattle barista liberal.

But, I've learned (even here on INGO) that MAGA people come in all shapes, sizes, colors, and personal grooming.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    So, save me some boring reading, was this just another crazy triggeered lib with with homicidal intentions who just carried it out?

Reading the accounts of people hiding under the desks and feeling helpless while the shooter reloaded I couldn't help but scream out in my head "why didnt you rush the guy and at least try?"
    Act like a wimp/sheep/coward, then you will die like a wimp/sheep/coward. It really needs to not be sugar coated. People need to fight and live.

Also carry a ****ing gun. I honestly dont give a **** what your local law says or not, carry it. We need good guys breaking unjust laws to stop the bad guys who break unjust laws to break just laws.

I'd add crazy murderer guy had sued the paper in 2011 for reporting he stalked a high school classmate on FB, after he stalked a high school classmate on FB. Other than that you are tracking on it TT.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I guess then you would consider all the police that were murdered while Obama was in office, being as he backed the BLM movement(hands up dont shoot), Directly related to Obama then?:dunno:

I might be wrong, but I don't think that people related to BLM were responsible for all the police murdered while in Obama was in office... but like I said, I might be wrong. I may be wrong, but I am also unaware when Obama ever participated in, or even said, "hands up, don't shoot," as you provide as your example of him supporting the BLM movement.

Now what I will say, is that person who resorts in repeatedly calling police, or any other group, "the enemy," "invaders," or an "infestation," regardless of who is saying it, and they have a large enough platform where they can be heard by the masses, then it is also not a huge leap of the imagination to to believe that those words will lead some to commit violence.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Not much grey area with "He's a f---ing nut job," the woman said, according to Miller. The unidentified woman told Miller she had warned a former police official years ago that Ramos “will be your next mass shooter."

A woman who said she was harassed and stalked by the accused Capital Gazette killer says she warned police years ago the man would be the “next mass shooter.”

Jayne Miller, a reporter with Baltimore's WBAL-TV, said Thursday she spoke to a woman who said Ramos stalked, harassed and sued her years before the Capital Gazette murder spree. She said Ramos became "fixated" on her to the point where she became frightened enough to move out of state.

"He's a f---ing nut job," the woman said, according to Miller. The unidentified woman told Miller she had warned a former police official years ago that Ramos “will be your next mass shooter."

“I was seriously concerned he would threaten us with physical violence,” Marquardt told the Baltimore Sun. “I even told my wife, ‘We have to be concerned. This guy could really hurt us.’”

Woman who says Capital Gazette shooting suspect harassed her warned police he would be 'next mass shooter' | Fox News

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Not reading the whole thread; hope this is not a hijack.

From what has been reported, I am reminded of lessons learned long ago.

-"Gun-free zones" are extremely dangerous.
    -If you are to the point that you believe it is necessary to get a "protective order" from some ****bag, you would be wise to be well armed and well trained.
    -The first responders are not police officers, emts, or fireman. The first to respond are those under attack.
    -Others can only show up after the fact; when you are being attacked the preservation of your loved ones and yourself is your individual responsibility.
    -Evil rests in the heart of man; not inanimate objects.

Carry on.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Not reading the whole thread; hope this is not a hijack.

From what has been reported, I am reminded of lessons learned long ago.

-"Gun-free zones" are extremely dangerous.
    -If you are to the point that you believe it is necessary to get a "protective order" from some ****bag, you would be wise to be well armed and well trained.
    -The first responders are not police officers, emts, or fireman. The first to respond are those under attack.
    -Others can only show up after the fact; when you are being attacked the preservation of your loved ones and yourself is your individual responsibility.
    -Evil rests in the heart of man; not inanimate objects.

Carry on.

Unfortunately, many don't understand that. Which is why they are "anti-gun".

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    So, now for the $50 question: Will the lefties come out of their own peculiar closet and start clamoring for the elimination of all privately owned guns (as opposed to 'we don't want to take away your guns, just ban these especially 'evil' ones') now that this cretin acted outside the narrative and carried out a mass shooting with a Fudd gun?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    So, now for the $50 question: Will the lefties come out of their own peculiar closet and start clamoring for the elimination of all privately owned guns (as opposed to 'we don't want to take away your guns, just ban these especially 'evil' ones') now that this cretin acted outside the narrative and carried out a mass shooting with a Fudd gun?

Still waiting for this but who knows if it will get any real traction.

Said Cretin (like most all of the other Mass shooting cretins) was well known to authority's. Again. It should be very obvious to any clear thinker that we are pretty much on our own.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Absolutely! It defies my understanding that anyone could honestly believe otherwise.

I mean this to in no way belittle those who serve to protect us. They are not everywhere all the time.

Thing is, those who control them do nothing when these cretins are exposed to them. Nothing and the record stands on its own merits.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I might be wrong, but I don't think that people related to BLM were responsible for all the police murdered while in Obama was in office... but like I said, I might be wrong. I may be wrong, but I am also unaware when Obama ever participated in, or even said, "hands up, don't shoot," as you provide as your example of him supporting the BLM movement.

Now what I will say, is that person who resorts in repeatedly calling police, or any other group, "the enemy," "invaders," or an "infestation," regardless of who is saying it, and they have a large enough platform where they can be heard by the masses, then it is also not a huge leap of the imagination to to believe that those words will lead some to commit violence.

The people who murder people are responisible for murdering people. People can be incited to violence, like, say, they say, someone chants, punch a Nazi, and then calls you a Nazi, and then someone punches you, or throws a bike lock at you.

If Trump said, someone should shoot reporters, I’d say he bears some responsibility for that. But just calling them names, no. Clearly this nutbal needed no incitement to do what he did. He’s just nuts. He’s nuts just like the Dallas cop shooter was nuts.

Top Bottom