• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AndersonIN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Anderson, IN
    This is for a little more local "mapping" for trying to keep track of any business or areas other than BSU and the Mall that might be adverse to people OC'ing.

For the past several years I have OC'd at the Tai Smile II, Goodwill, McDonalds, Mac's, Taco Bell, Subway, Pizza Hut, Target, Marsh, Gas America etc. and have never had an issue.

Please let's not waste each others time with the OC/CC issue! :horse:

MuncieKat

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    Muncie
    Good info. I always CC, for professional reasons as this town is too small, always running into people I know - guess where I work :-)
    I rarely see OC in Muncie, so I've wondered about it.

Agan_08

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Salem/Muncie
    Glad to see some BSU connections on here, as I am a student there. I know there is a concealed carry organization on campus, but I have yet to look into it. I did a pro-gun speech for my last project in my COMM 210 class. The Chinese student who presented an anti-gun speech was hilarious :D

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    i just left the teachers college an hour ago. i wish we could carry on campus i really do

Thankfully, my house is about a block away from T.I.S. So if anything happened at least I am semi-close to my weapons instead of miles away. School shootings dont typically last long, but whatever. Thats what I tell myself anyway hah. I mean... our school spent $90,000 on 15 ar-15 assault rifles, I totally trust bsuPD to save us.

dpzj96

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    ECI
    Thankfully, my house is about a block away from T.I.S. So if anything happened at least I am semi-close to my weapons instead of miles away. School shootings dont typically last long, but whatever. Thats what I tell myself anyway hah. I mean... our school spent $90,000 on 15 ar-15 assault rifles, I totally trust bsuPD to save us.

BSU PD has been called over to our apartment complex a few times. It seems some of the officers have their stuff together and others make you wonder whether or not they should be carrying a gun.

AndersonIN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Anderson, IN
    BSU PD has been called over to our apartment complex a few times. It seems some of the officers have their stuff together and others make you wonder whether or not they should be carrying a gun.

Like someone would need a better reason to carry than the fact that BSU PD have guns! :draw:

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    yea i live damn near wheeling. im a goner if anything were to happen lol

Im on north and calvert... I think im good... if not oh well, id rather be armed in my house with a minuscule chance of getting kicked out of bsu than being defensless... my house was already broken into once. Never had a problem with pd at home.

gohard43

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    Northside Indy
    My roommate got called out in TIS last week, bent over to get a book and guess what was sticking out! One of the sissies working there went and told the manager, she came up to him and asked he had a gun on him, he replies, uhh yes....(not knowing someone saw it, but figured someone just had to when he had to reach down to the bottom shelf) she then asked if he had a license to carry, he goes "even though I don't need to show you this, here ya go"... she looks at it and says, "doesn't it say somewhere on here that it needs to be concealed?" He goes, "nope, Indiana allows open carry", she then says that her husband carries every day but has a Florida LTCH! So it ended up turning out alright I suppose. If bsu PD were called, I'm sure it would have been a little different.

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    My roommate got called out in TIS last week, bent over to get a book and guess what was sticking out! One of the sissies working there went and told the manager, she came up to him and asked he had a gun on him, he replies, uhh yes....(not knowing someone saw it, but figured someone just had to when he had to reach down to the bottom shelf) she then asked if he had a license to carry, he goes "even though I don't need to show you this, here ya go"... she looks at it and says, "doesn't it say somewhere on here that it needs to be concealed?" He goes, "nope, Indiana allows open carry", she then says that her husband carries every day but has a Florida LTCH! So it ended up turning out alright I suppose. If bsu PD were called, I'm sure it would have been a little different.

you mean dholmtime?

Top Bottom