• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • orangeone

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Does anyone there make holsters?

Classic City Products offers excellent quality holsters that they make themselves in Auburn, IN. They'll be at the Elkhart 300, March 14-16 and at the Ft Wayne 750 (K's Merchandise Building) from March 21-23. They have a nice variety on the table and they make custom ones, too. They also make excellent quality, one-piece of leather belts with a three year warranty.

thumperdogg

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 14, 2011
    Hartford City
    Classic City Products offers excellent quality holsters that they make themselves in Auburn, IN. They'll be at the Elkhart 300, March 14-16 and at the Ft Wayne 750 (K's Merchandise Building) from March 21-23. They have a nice variety on the table and they make custom ones, too. They also make excellent quality, one-piece of leather belts with a three year warranty.

Thanks!

radar44

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    noblesville
    Central Indiana gun shows seems to be the main game in town around here .

A competitor is probably what it is going to take to get them back to realistic pricing.

No one buying anything , also , just might do the trick .

They are worse than gas stations . Quick to jump up and painfully slllllooooooowww to fall .

j4jenk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 27, 2012
    Madison County
    I went this morning, and it was terrible. More crowded than usual, but less to look at and everything was way over priced.

I don't think I saw anyone actually buy anything.

Last edited:

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    I love to hear the old guys behind the tables kvetching about how no one is buying... As I know I can drive less than a half an hour and buy the same things they're selling for a hundred or two less. You boys keep paying good money for tables. I'll keep giggling at you.
    That said, not everybody is like that, but way too many are. The sucker market must be at least sustainable for now, but I don't look for it to last forever, absent a nice manufactured crisis.

XDLover

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2012
    Delaware County
    The new promoter seems to have added a entire row of vendors into the already crowded site. The isles are tighter than ever too. There are new vendors to the Muncie show and I didn't think it was too far out of line, those who complain about cost are the same types that think they can still buy a Mosin for $50, or a SKS at $60 (stood behind 2 guys talking about the M44's being to costly now, and noticed both had Hipoints as their CC's...). Sure there were still $65 bricks of 22lr, but that seems to be the case, you always have that.
    I do wish they would use the other buidling next door as the lighting is much better there.
    I did buy some Beef Jerky and that was good... haha

Top Bottom