• ...and so much more!
  • SHEEPdOHdoubleG

Plinker
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 20, 2011
    East Central Indiana
    I am from the Muncie area and I have been shooting quite a bit as of recent. I would like to know more about this Muncie Gun Club I have heard about. I read another thread but I am not sure whether or not that is updated or not (as most of the posts I find about gun shops around Muncie are now out of Business).

Any information on this would be really helpful as I am eager to join a club such as this and gain more knowledge and experience.

Thanks.

tallend

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    Look up fcvcc.org------south of Anderson,---------------5 trap fields(lighted)-------100.50,25yd rifle/pistol range(Covered firing line--shooting benches)--10yd combat target-----Paper targets ONLY---no metal spinners,clangers,etc-----30+acres of Archery range
    You must be a member,or the guest of a member to use the range(s)

"I may have more guns than I need---but not nearly as many as I want"

pinhead56

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I used to be a member of the Muncie Club back in the mid-80's. It was hard then finding out who to contact, but no better now in the "Information Age". Someone needs to get an internet account and host a web-page! I shot in a couple leagues on Tues nights, all 22lr slow-fire NRA/Bullseye stuff, but a lot of fun. Many guys made their own gun boxes and could talk your ear off on equipment, technique, etc. I loved it! It is ALL indoors, even though I saw something about an outdoor range... no way, maybe 80 years ago!.

Here is what I found looking around. Try the phone number. The Ludco Gun Shop URL is obviously not working since the bust. If you still find no info, call the pawn shop on "Five Points" and ask if they know anything about it. Otherwise a stake-out might be the only way! :rolleyes:

Muncie Rifle & Pistol Club
    -------------------------------------------
    2001 W. Memorial Dr.
    Muncie, IN 47307
    www.ludcogunshop.net

Facility Details
    - Public
    - Indoor
    - Gun/Sportsman's Club

Access to Facility
    - Memberships available

Phone Information
    - 765-282-1972 main

Shooting Available
    - Handgun/Smallbore Rifle-Indoor 50ft max

tmIpwrkyACTABJnCfE7gvNOOO6SMzDKCTjQZ0TOacKxNgAkyACTABHQFeyNGh4BsmwASYABNgAr8Ngf8PRQIxkaOc4GoAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

Last edited:
    Top Bottom