• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fullmag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    Chose to go to Kokomo instead. Got that out of my system. Next time it will be the Muncie show.

ryan3030

Master
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    Indy
    My wife and I were there from about 2 to 4 on Saturday. I was the only one there wearing in INGO shirt!

I did finally pick up a Sig P229, found a deal I couldn't pass up. Been wanting one of those for awhile.

1911Shooter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2011
    Pendleton, IN
    I ended up buying a Circuit Judge for 400 brand new in box. I figured it would make a good deer gun with the 45 LC and I could also use it for rabbit with the 410. Two birds with one stone, now to find a good scope.

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    That's pretty good for a.circuit judge. Sharpshooter Shelby said her bf was working the mcgalliard guns & more table Saturday, and his boss sent him back to the store (on mcgalliard, ironically enough...). Because it was swamped and the gunshow was a little slow.

jamstutz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 9, 2008
    Berne
    One table had two Kel-Tec PMR-30's marked $535 each. While that's about $100 too much, they are pretty hard to locate anywhere around here...

The PMR-30 is about the ugliest gun I've ever seen but a pleasure to shoot!

Stubz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    May 2, 2011
    Alexandria, IN
    Any one get any good deals at the Muncie?
    I got a CZ82 for $200 and a Chinese 75round drum for $50, I could not believe the drum price!

Saw that lil pistol, passed it because they only had it marked "Makarov"...and an empty wallet but more the tag :):

I found a 45ct box of Federal .22mag HP's for $6.50, a beater of an Edgemark 4" blade for $10 and 4 - 7.62 AK mags for $12ea.

Thought I did ok. At least 'til I seen 6 - AK mags for $10ea @ Kokomo Sunday >_<.

BTW: Anyone get the story on the absolutely trashed chrome Raven .25 on the middle square's front right table? Looked crushed from that one side, guy was haggling as I went buy so couldn't stop and talk to'em.

trillobite

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2011
    Muncie
    That's pretty good for a.circuit judge. Sharpshooter Shelby said her bf was working the mcgalliard guns & more table Saturday, and his boss sent him back to the store (on mcgalliard, ironically enough...). Because it was swamped and the gunshow was a little slow.
    Heh, I stopped by there Saturday, they were a bit busy. Nice little shop, it is. I might take my SVT40 out there, see if they can work a trade out for me. There's a Romanian AK with drool marks on it, now.:whistle:

Completely missed the Muncie show, my work got busy. Figures.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Tommy Guns from Kokomo had some good deals on new guns. The future X got a new slim, S&W 380 bodyguard & a new Taurus lightweight 38 special from them real reasonable. I just bought some 38 special bullets from a couple different dealers. I thought all the people there were real nice.

Top Bottom