Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    Delaware County Fairgrounds Feb. 11&12
    Sat 9 to 5
    Sun 9 to 3
    This show is by the Tipton promoter. So same type firearms and accessories. Usually have surplus vendor with ammo cans and clothing. High end Colts and High Standards. Plus one and two table regular Joes.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    It used to be very hard to see at Muncie. The lighting was a little challenged. Maybe bring a flashlight.

Let me know if the venue was dark for you that attended. Maybe it has come around.

paintman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    new castle indiana
    i just got back and it wasnt to bad. lighting could have been better but it wasnt awfull by any means. a guy there that was selling DPMS flat tops for $629 cash out the door. all brand new never fired. still had to do the regular paper work just like a gun store but i thought his prices were good. i bought an AR and some nc star flip sites for it until i can get some better ones.

mconnery

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    Richmond, IN.
    To me the lighting could have been better, and prices seemed a bit higher than what I have seen recently. Maybe due to being a smaller type show.

Fullmag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    Now that ya mentioned the lighting was off had to ask or pick up a couple of guns to see what exactly they were.

Now that I'm thinking about it did not see any S&W MP's, a few XD's, couple Kahrs and a lot of Glock's. Coulda been the light :O

Last edited:

jlm223

Aim Small Miss Small
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jun 22, 2009
    Muncie
    I was their today, lot of people their, I guess the cold weather drove them inside for something to do. Yes the lighting was poor, seen couple guys with flashlights, good ideal.

Dragon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Muncie, IN
    Stopped in today and picked up a Surefire 60 round mag and a few parts. Small show but a good way a kill and hour or so.

Yeah took us almost an hour on the dot to make it through. Got a dental pick set for $5 and two .50 cal ammo cans for $16 total. It's a good show for small stuff, but definitely not ammo, mags, or firearms!

Bushcookie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    Eaton IN.
    Went to the show Saturday around noon. Took a buddy along who always wanted to go but felt a little intimadated. He bought his first firearm! A Ruger 10/22 with scope, nice little rifle! He also ordered a Ruger SR9 with the Crimson Trace grips. Over all very successful
    visit to the Muncie show.

Top Bottom