• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bruenor

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    Pendleton
    I'm heading to the 3:00 Straight No Chaser show at the Murat tomorrow. I know their policy is "no weapons" but that they are hit and miss on how they enforce it (pat downs / wanding). This seems to be dependent on the event.

I'm thinking of my .38 over my G19 due to it being easier to conceal. Any thoughts on what type of security I'd be seeing? I imagine an acapella group would have to have less security than some of the rock concerts they have.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    I went there with my girlfriend to see Plain White T's a few months ago. They spotted my cassex folding keychain knife but not my Glock 19 under the shirt. We didn't get wanded, patted down, or checked. They just scanned our tickets and waved us in. I believe they do things differently depending on the contract with whoever is playing the show. Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Last edited:

Bruenor

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    Pendleton
    I am sitting in my seat now. Should have went with the G19 instead of my .38. I could have brought in my Nagant under my coat.

At the doors there were people checking tickets, but that was it. They didn't even check my wife's purse. They seem more concerned about directing people to the cash bars than anything else.

SouthernStar25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 6, 2013
    West Of The Fields
    I am sitting in my seat now. Should have went with the G19 instead of my .38. I could have brought in my Nagant under my coat.

At the doors there were people checking tickets, but that was it. They didn't even check my wife's purse. They seem more concerned about directing people to the cash bars than anything else.

Well they do have their priorities. :)

Top Bottom