• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Murder suspect Christopher Dorner, the fired LAPD officer sought in California, has been officially declared a "domestic terrorist" for his alleged crimes. The terrorist label was announced during a press conference held on 2/10/2013 and was used again in a department memo issued to LAPD officers.

And so we enter the next chapter, where suspected criminals are elevated to terrorist status. With the terrorist label established, use of soldiers and battlefield tactics on domestic soil will be an easy next step.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHOi5c8YQdE[/ame]

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Can we just get "the big one" (San Andreas fault slip...) and have California slip into the sea at this point? So tired of them and NY ****ing the whole US with their dumbassity.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    So instead of shooting up wrong trucks, are they now going to do drone strikes on wrong trucks? Maybe random houses too because, you know... he might be in there?

Seeing what I've seen of LAPD over the years it wouldn't surprise me.

johnny45

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    So instead of shooting up wrong trucks, are they now going to do drone strikes on wrong trucks? Maybe random houses too because, you know... he might be in there?

Seeing what I've seen of LAPD over the years it wouldn't surprise me.

Just keeping folks safe.

Walken

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Clark County
    Dorner is partly out for revenge against specific people he has a grudge against. That is not terrorism.

He is also at war with the police in general. The officer he murdered was a stranger to him as far as I know. That sounds more like terrorism. I initially objected to the authorities waving the big "T" flag, but it's not completely out of line.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    So, ram, um, where's the part about Dorner "officially" being declared a "domestic terrorist".

I see a policicrat using the word terror, which he also uses when he cannot get his favorite danish.

Chief Wiggum using the phrase at a press conference to cover for his deprtment's incompetence is not official in any way. So, where's the story?:dunno:

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    So the Ft. Hood shooter committed "workplace violence" but Dorner committed "domestic terrorism".. yeah, makes perfect sense..

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Is it often that a million dollar bounty is placed on information regarding the capture of a suspect?

Depends on the case but a million dollars shows how desperate the authorities are out there.

They need the weenie (Dorner dead) to cover up their actions.

I would anticipate the reward to grow much higher.

Top Bottom