• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kiddchaos

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 11, 2011
    Indianapolis
    He told me guns are so ubiquitous in his native Rochester, New York, that he once stumbled upon a nine millimeter handgun while walking in a field of weeds. He took it home. He was twelve.

Guns are just laying around everywhere in New York.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    That's one big ass spoon.
    Maybe she is just big boned

PND8hpy.jpg

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I was but an innosent sole, m'lord, as a newbourn infant wass I! The infyrnal devise itself was possesed of a daemon, some malign spirit bent on caos and dethe, sent verily by the darke one himself to set menne a-murthering, that new souls be delivered unto hym! I felte as it entereth my bodie, and was onlee as a spectater to its acts, horifide to wache as my hands did its biding. Plese have mersy on my poor soul, I beseeche thee!

What, you don't believe me?

hysteria

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Apparently he spent more of limited computer time writing, rather than researching:

And yet, illegal private-party gun purchases account for as much as 40% of gun purchases in the US.
    Good try with the implication that private-party purchases are all illegal, but if you'd read the article you linked the UC Davis study found that amongst the 78 gun shows they attended/studied from (mostly) 05 to 08, UP TO 40% of transactions were private-party. With no indication of why how or how these transaction were illegal.

The Second Amendment, meanwhile, does say guns should be "well-regulated."
    So close, but the the word we're a actually looking for there, Bob, is militia. ​ Better luck next time!

Top Bottom