• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HamYankee

Expert
    Rating - 97.5%
    39   1   0
    Jan 24, 2014
    Hendricks County
    I guess I don't know all the details, but if it were my range, I would let just about anyone who is legally allowed to shoot, to do so, regardless of their race, religion, or sex.
    after reading more, the guy might have been being belligerent. In that case I'd deny him service too.

Last edited:

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    He went there just to start this **** show. How did they know he was a Muslim? Oh, because he told them. Why did he tell them? So something like this would happen.

Just like clock boy. Do something you know will cause a negative reaction then play the victim.

Oh, but I do think the no Muslims sign is certainly discriminatory. Whether businesses have the right to be discriminatory or not isn't a debate I'm walking into right now.

trucker777

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2014
    WESTVILLE
    There is no question that the sign, it is discriminatory. What did they think would happen? I mean, it's obvious they wanted this to happen. It does speak volumes of all the parties involved here. It will be interesting to watch and see what comes of all this.

Last edited:

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    His store his rules. Where's the disparate impact? Not like it's the only range in the area or state. Personally I've never understood how forcing someone to take my money at their business of choice proves anything. Just like the gay cupcakes et al, why do people feel compelled to "victim up" just to force their will on someone else? It's no different than the bakery or range owner saying I don't want you here except that nobody will listen if the business owner "victims up".

The rfra thing is the same issue, one group forcing their standards on another except that one group doesn't have to accommodate the other but after social media blitz, lawsuits, new laws etc the original victim group has succeeded on forcing their standards on the original "ist" group!

Whatever. It's late, I'm rambling and frankly Scarlet I don't give a damn!:coffee: I've been desensitized to "victims" because it seems there is a new one along every few minutes now.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    You can have a sign that says, "no black shirts" but not, "no blacks". Race and religion are always protected classes. Now we are debating about whether or not, what gender I identify with today should also be protected. We are doomed as a society.:facepalm:

Jsomerset

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 31, 2016
    Somerset
    Sign should have said "jihadist-free" establishment. According to Mr. Webster " a Muslim who advocates or participates in a jihad"
    "jihadist adjective" - Full Definition of jihad
    :* a holy war waged on behalf of Islam as a religious duty; also :* a personal struggle in devotion to Islam especially involving spiritual discipline
    :* a crusade for a principle or belief.

So who is this holy war AIMED at ? ... Infidel's!
    Once again Mr. Webster... infidel
    noun in·fi·del \ˈin-fə-dəl, -fə-ˌdel\
    Definition of infidel
    :* a person who does not believe in a certain religion.

We as Infidels need to find a voice to address this isis, Taliban infiltration in the form of imagrants or any description you choose like the NRA does for our 2nd amendment rights if not we are screwed & will be asking how it hapened. Well how it's going to happen is we are going to let the do gooders have their way so they can show how sweet we are allowing the scum to move in and live among us. You lay with the dogs you can't act surprised to wake up with a tick dug in and swelled to the size of the wicked witch's wart needing the business end of a kitchen match. If we don't climb up the arses of our reps. and senators soon and let them know we wont allow the scurge in our country it will be to late because we are letting the few speak for us.

I couldn't agree with bogwalker more, he is just looking for a payday. Nothing more nothing less. I would wager a guess if his past is dug into far enough we will find out he's been a shat stirrer for a while and probably told that it would be a good latteral move to leave the military.

Now if you'll excuse me my 3 year old grandson is nodding off so I'll get his 11 o'clock Mtn. Dew before mom and pop pick him up

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Renegade762
    Top Bottom