• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    "You take a mortal man, you put him in control... watch him become a tyrant, watch people's heads a-roll..."
    dave mustaine is a die hard liberal and wrote that song with george w in mind. kind of strange if you listen to the lyrics thats what is happening now never seen any of this on georges watch.

Dr Falken

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    Bloomington
    What I don't get is that you can't have religious beliefs that might exempt you, unless you are a member of an Established Religion. How is that Freedom of Religion? You can't really have your own toughts about God or a Higher Power, you have to be at least a member of the status quo...So, like the .gov interpretation of the 2nd Amendment, Freedom of Religion is a Collective Right?!

5.56'aholic

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    <- tragic boating accident
    if this is the truly the case, then as it stands the new health law is unconstitutional on the basis of freedom of religion, as it gives certain religious groups special rights that not all can enjoy.

teknickle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    God's Country
    if this is the truly the case, then as it stands the new health law is unconstitutional on the basis of freedom of religion, as it gives certain religious groups special rights that not all can enjoy.

It already violates 16th amendment to constitution because it allow exemption to those in Congress, the Pres and other 'representatives'

silverspoon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Bloomfield
    I think sometime soon I will convert and become a Amish Mormon Muslim that way I won't have to pay taxes, I can have more than one wife and I won't have to buy into this ridiculous insurance scam.:rockwoot::D An added bonus would be I suddenly become a minority and just think of all the added government benefits that would qualify me for!!

Top Bottom