• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    A River Runs Through It (easily in my top 5 including the not so manly movies)
    Big Fish
    Grumpy Old Men & Grumpier Old Men (Burgess Meredith stole those movies)

I've seen quite a few of the action movies listed and they mostly put me to sleep. I'd rather watch the dumbest comedy than sit through non-stop explosions and car chases.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Most of my top movies are already listed,but here are a few more.

Altered(One of the most under rated movies ever,ignore the fact it was produced by the same people who did the Blairwitch.It has great filming,characters,plot,special effects,and enough action/horror to keep you hanging on to the end.)

Transformers
    Red

piper

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    I didn't see this awesome movie. I'm sorry if it has already been brought up.
    Starship Troopers

Last edited:

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    The Green Berets
    The Quiet Man
    Alien
    Aliens
    The Fifth Element.....muultipasss
    Amile'

I'm tough enough to love watching Amile'. Doubt it? try me :draw:

Besides, it's not like I said Interview With a Satin Pajama Suit or whatever that movie is called.

If I'm going to list a vampire movie, it's going to be:

Blade

dt420

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 22, 2012
    NW
    Hmmm....just google Johnny Depp and look at the array of different characters he has done in his career...you have just about every type of acting there is.

Now look at Brad Pitt....always tough...fighting....guns.....semi comedy, alot of the same.
    Meet Joe Black was a great movie but it didn't really take alot of acting on his part.

Just my opinion but Depp has done it all, i like both but....Johnny is the man in my book.
    Your right, he has done a lot. You really cant go wrong with either actor. I still think Brad Pitt is the best actor around, but Depp is a close 2nd. I have this argument with my wife all the time, she is in love with Johnny Depp.

dt420

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 22, 2012
    NW
    So is my wife bro.....i told her if she can ever get with Johnny Depp i will have Brad Pitts baby...LOL

Man i hope she never get the chance :n00b:
    lol I kind of have the same thing going on with my wife. But I told her that she is allowed to hook up with Brad Pitt, Jay Cutler, or Brian Urlacher. But if it does happen, who ever the lucky gentleman is, has to give me a high five after.

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    Some good stuff so far.

But... over 100 posts and no one mentions:

DELIVERANCE.

Making city folks terrified of hillbillies with banjos for over forty years.

Deliverance-Banjo-Boy-e1296452279364.jpg

[ame="http://youtu.be/Uzae_SqbmDE"]http://youtu.be/Uzae_SqbmDE[/ame]

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    lol I kind of have the same thing going on with my wife. But I told her that she is allowed to hook up with Brad Pitt, Jay Cutler, or Brian Urlacher. But if it does happen, who ever the lucky gentleman is, has to give me a high five after.

I'll buy (more likely borrow) a Brian Urlacher jersey and get a crappy haircut if you can make this happen. I give great high fives, btw. The Jay Cutler part of that is just plain embarrassing.

dt420

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 22, 2012
    NW
    I'll buy (more likely borrow) a Brian Urlacher jersey and get a crappy haircut if you can make this happen. I give great high fives, btw. The Jay Cutler part of that is just plain embarrassing.

The plan originally started out with Urlacher in his jersey chasing me around, then high fiveing my wife after. You still want in on this?

Jay Cutler is the man!!!!!

Top Bottom