• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

BigJ3780

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 18, 2010
    Central Indy here... like dead center. Willing to give any thoughts and ideas, organize meets.

I can also design and develop promotional goods, such as websites, flyers, brochures, packets, etc.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    I don't know the areas
    Am in Johnson county
    Skill set is animal dr--all kinds
    Would like to join the group in my area
    Thanks

very intrested who do i contact for Area 2?

looking for others in the hendricks county/boone county area, interested in collaborating prepper efforts

Check the MSG2 Calendar thread. There have been a few folks there trying to put some interest together for training and mutual support opportunities.

huey

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    SW IND
    any one in evansville in

Is there a group in evansville???

or mabe i should start one ANYONE interested ????

Last edited:

pitbull

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    Pitbull

This is a great way to start a group of GOOD friends who think the same way. If it is a group to help people in times of need I would like to meet all of you in the future. Count me in. I live just north of Paragon so if anyone is in area would like to meet with group. I also am a person who likes to store stuff up for who knows what. Thanks to all.:patriot:

Last edited:

Exodus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 29, 2011
    SWI
    Is there a group in evansville???

or mabe i should start one ANYONE interested ????

I don't think there is an official group down this way. Would be nice if there was. There's more of us in this area and on this site than one would believe.

L999here

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2009
    South Bend,IN
    ...better late than never...

Just a short note to ask if there are any interested folks in St. Joseph Co. and/or the South Bend area. ...? Contact by email is appropriate and I am a business man and have a retail store. We need to make contacts...NOW...

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Mishawaka
    South Bend/Mishawaka area member here. I would love to get signed up for this area. I have a wife and 5 small children and preparing is not something I've done in the past but need to start thinking about.

With whom do I get in contact ?

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    I'm still listed as the coordinator of St Joe county but now live in Marshall County. Cwood is listed as the coordinator of Marshall County but now lives in Georgia. If there aren't any issues with it I'd like to take over Marshall County. That would mean that the St Joseph County position is open.

Jarhead77

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    Noblesville
    I am in Northern Hamilton county and obviously new to the board, looking for those with similar "concerns" to learn from and teach to....Is there a group up this way that I can join?

I believe that establishing these relationships and bonds in a time of "relative peace" can save our cans when SHT fans...

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Mishawaka
    I'm still listed as the coordinator of St Joe county but now live in Marshall County. Cwood is listed as the coordinator of Marshall County but now lives in Georgia. If there aren't any issues with it I'd like to take over Marshall County. That would mean that the St Joseph County position is open.

Bailing on us I see :D

Might have to step up and fill the spot in St. Joe county myself... not sure what all it would entail..

TomN, PM me with some more info if you would please.. maybe we can coordinate St. Joe and Marshall Co. meetups simultaneously ??

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom