• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dmazzio

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Danville
    While having dinner tonight at one of the local restaurants that we frequent with a young female friend of ours the subject turned to her troubles with men and finding a good one. My 11 year old daughter of course is pretending to ignore our conversation while playing some game on her phone except when conversation turned to her and my wife said yeah we have to watch her the boys are already after her, my daughter got fired up and said; "I don't need a boyfriend I already have one and his name is AR-15". Needless to say we lost it.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    06_at_first_i_was_like.jpg

mike45

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 25, 2012
    east central
    [FONT=&quot]Good job! [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I raised two daughters. They are 28 and 26 now. When they were young, I kept quart jars on the fire place mantel with calf testicles in them. (I am a farmer by the way) Each jar had a boy’s name on it. Just random names like Jim Bill Tom……. Then I would have an empty jar sitting there with the new boyfriends name on it. Worked real nice. All the boys they brought home were very quiet and respectable.[/FONT]

Dale1320

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2015
    Brownsburg
    That's AWESOME!!! Wish I could say the same response would come out of my 13 yr old step-daughters mouth... sadly she is boy crazy and I am known by her friends as "the crazy step dad" I like mike45's jar idea! A good friend of mine is a farmer so I think I'm going to "borrow" this idea.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kostas25
    Top Bottom