• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    im looking for a used glock... really dont care much about it as long as its a 40 i love my g17, but a 40 would be nice.. then the next time would be a 45. I am also looking at ak-47's. prob wont buy though :(

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    I'm looking for:

Sig 220 Sport Stock
    Olympic Arms Matchmaster
    CZ SP-01 shadow or shadow target
    Hide fighter
    A good belt

I hope to find at least SOMETHING. I rarely do anymore. 2 hour drive here I come!

xdmstu

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Lower NE Indy
    Thinking about switching up my couple of handguns.

I have an XDm 9mm that I only use at the range and a CZ P-01 that I carry on occasion.

I like the lower cost of 9mm, but have really been considering moving to .40. I need a range day to try some out.

I'm also thinking of looking for a much smaller concealed carry... maybe something with a crimson trace trigger guard laser.

Ruger SR9c
    Taurus 709/740 slim
    Taurus 740 slim
    Kahr PM9/PM40
    Kel-tec PF-9

I like the M&P compacts, but maybe still larger/wider than what I have in mind.

dagibson1507

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Aug 8, 2010
    Muncie, IN
    Looking for something I didn't know I needed. I guess it will depend on how much money I can raise from now until then. Might get a lower for zxguns if they still have them for 250$.

_OZ_

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    In Search of the Holy Grail
    Depends if my wife is with me or not :)
    Would love to get a 1911(will know the one if I see it, odd but true) and maybe a 22 cal pistol of some sort.....
    If my wife is with me, maybe just a cup of coffee :dunno:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I gripe and cuss about crowds, fees, and other things....... and say I'm not going back. But I usually always go back....

:+1:

I tend to do the same thing. I really have not found any great deals at the 1500. The best was a $150 Finnish Mosin but even that was not that great a deal. Nice shooter though. With the exception of a Don Hume holster for a Sig P238, every holster I've bought there has sucked (didn't get a Raven) and sits in the discarded hoster drawer. Reloading supplies are about all I pick up since it saves on the shipping for lead bullets.

Still though, I keep going and generally have a bit of fun.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I am really getting pumped about the 1500. I wasn't able to attend the last one, so I'm trying to make sure I get focussed. I have been trying to prioritize what I'm purchasing at the show and I have limited my list to the following:

Knives- Zero Tolerance ZT0301 and Kershaw Speed Bump
    Guns(s) - [STRIKE]G22 and [/STRIKE] Threaded 9mm drop-in barrel for G22; S&W 442 Airweight .38 (possible)
    Holster - Raven holster for G23
    Other - [STRIKE]Light for G22 [/STRIKE], INGO [STRIKE]sticker and[/STRIKE] velcro patch, [STRIKE]Glock magazines (9mm & .40)[/STRIKE]
    Possible - [STRIKE]Trade/sell full-size M&P .45; shotgun pistol grip[/STRIKE]

I've already renewed my NRA dues, so I guess I can also take care of my INGO supporter fee. So, what are your plans?

It looks like I may have my list complete before the 1500 comes around. :dunno: I guess I'll add a Bobcat steel plate and some ammo from CWood. Looks like I'll be able to kick back at the MCF&G table and not worry about finding any deals. Maybe Cubby will have a knife he would like to get rid of. :):

emayer7285

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2010
    I think I am going to be getting a fair amount of stuff there myself. I may also be looking for a new pistol there. Thinking about the Smith and Wesson Pro Series 1911 with the 3 inch barrel.

Top Bottom