• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tyrajam

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Fishers
    About two weeks ago I was hunting on some urban land and shot my first buck with a bow. Yeah! After 4 years of only taking does with my bow, I finally got to put my tag on a buck. Hit him right in the crease behind the shoulder with a G5 montec from my hoyt and he dropped within sight. He's not big by any stretch of the imagination, but I don't care, he's my first bow buck and I was pumped! Here's a pic of him.
    bowbuck.jpg

Well, since I took him on urban land with an urban zone tag, I still got to hunt the regular season. Hunted hard, and Sunday morning I shot this buck up in Stueben county, felt so good after hunting so hard and not seeing any bucks all gun season! One shot from my .44 and he went maybe a hundred yards, double lunged him at 90 yards. Again, not a bruiser, but my best whitetail yet!
    gunbuck2.jpg

M4Madness

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Springville
    Good bucks. It's been years since I was fortunate enough to take two bucks in a single year. First, the one-buck rule made it to where I have to get drawn for a special hunt to get a second buck (I live too far from urban deer zones), and second, I went from getting drawn for Crane every year to not getting drawn the past few years.

combat45acp

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    DeMotte
    Nice deer, bow kills are the best. I have been passing smaller bucks all year, and hunting hard...hope this pays off in the late archery season for me...we will see.

Top Bottom