• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Landon500

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2011
    Anderson, In
    I got 50 posts tonight, i'm somebody, i'm somebody! Unless that number has changed to 100 and I just don't know about it yet. Don't know if they were quality or not, but I got there. There's no stopping me now. Look out you 25,000+ people, i'm right behind you! To the moon, YAHOO :)

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Yes. You should've known what you were getting yourself into. You'll be required to provide bargains to... me! It's my turn. Accept what I offer, or suffer the consequences!

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Yes. Didn't you read the FAQs? You must now sell all of your guns, buy new ones, and initiate one OC/CC argument to complete the membership process. You will then be qualified to harass INGO newbies (and hit the classifieds). Welcome to the club! :ingo:

scatwater

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2011
    North East Indiana
    Congradulations.... I am crawling, kicking and biting my way to 50... There are so many people with much more knowledge or just that much better b.s. than I have at any given moment Its tough to get a word in. :)

lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    I got 50 posts tonight, i'm somebody, i'm somebody! Unless that number has changed to 100 and I just don't know about it yet. Don't know if they were quality or not, but I got there. There's no stopping me now. Look out you 25,000+ people, i'm right behind you! To the moon, YAHOO :)

Congrats, and if you are old enough it's "to the moon, Alice" If you don't know ask someone.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!

I'm not Skeerd!! Bring it!! :D

Congrats on the 50!! :rockwoot:

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Tell us what guns you have and we'll tell you how much we'll pay you for them.
    And YES you have to sell them after 50 posts. It's in the bylaws. Trust me, I looked it up myself.
    :rules:

mister

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2011
    Fairmount, IN
    I'm glad I've been taking my time to get to 50 posts now. I don't want to turn loose of any of my guns.

Damnit INGO, looks like you'll be winning this round.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    It's in the new members best interest, really. If the newb doesn't sell them to us, he will just have them taken by any 5 year old girls he comes across.

Top Bottom