• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    What will these little twerps do if someday we have actual problems, like the Chinese invade or something...

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Do we just hate anything that occurs on a college campus?

First we hate safe spaces, now we hate kids running around and shooting each other? I don't get it, what's wrong with Humans v. Zombies? :dunno:

White Squirrel

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2016
    Evansville
    My opinion only, but I don't "hate" these people. However, I do think any responsible adult would recognize that, in this day and age, running around a college campus with something that resembles a gun looking for someone to "shoot" is probably not the best thing to do for your own safety.

One scared individual calling 911 about an active shooter on campus and one over-reactive officer trying to protect his own life and others, and instead of playing a game, the player or someone else may be dead.

That little thing called "common sense" would suggest there is a time and place for everything. Maybe a college campus is not the right place.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    My opinion only, but I don't "hate" these people. However, I do think any responsible adult would recognize that, in this day and age, running around a college campus with something that resembles a gun looking for someone to "shoot" is probably not the best thing to do for your own safety.

One scared individual calling 911 about an active shooter on campus and one over-reactive officer trying to protect his own life and others, and instead of playing a game, the player or someone else may be dead.

That little thing called "common sense" would suggest there is a time and place for everything. Maybe a college campus is not the right place.
    Obviously you have seen this in action - these Nerf guns look nothing like real guns. Nor does a bunch of people chasing people with the guns look like a massacre.

I see it happen on our local campus, and I totally want to join in, but my .45 might be a bit overkill for the game.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I dont "hate" the kid either. I think his only major mistake was dispatching with the bright colors in an effort to make it look more real. I kinda wonder if one of the snowflakes would have still reported him if they saw him and thought. "bright yellow and orange gun. Must be nerf. "

Its debatable whether he did anything wrong in the context of oversensitive liberal environment, and whether its appropriate to play such a game even with obvious toys.

In my mind though, had this happened and it been a blatantly obvious toy gun, my attitude would be that somebody needs to get over themselves.

Top Bottom