• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tgallmey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    New Haven
    I suffer from AR fatigue and the only interests I really have in them is building specific variants from history. Here are the alternatives I currently own. First is a Daewoo DR200, 2nd is an Armalite AR180, 3rd is a Golani that actually works very well, and last is a Century C93 that also works well. Not pictured is a Steyr AUG A3 SA that is my HD rifle. What alternative should I get next? Let's talk .223/5.56. I have Aks and other stuff too.

gIO5Bsm.jpeg

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Nice collection! I would be interested in hearing your thoughts on each of those rifles. I have read a lot of articles about them over the years, but would like to hear it from someone that doesn't get paid to write about them.

I used to have a Century Golani, and it was one of my favorites. I ended up selling it and have regretted letting it go ever since. It ran great, never had any issues. It was very heavy compared to an AR and was less accurate off of a bench. However, I could always shoot it more accurately off-hand than I ever could with an AR. I think that extra weight and the way it was distributed must have been a factor in that.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Good ole Daewoo.

[video=youtube;JuMuZDjanBA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuMuZDjanBA[/video]

Maybe a FAMAS next?

[video=youtube;Q9Fciegxl94]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9Fciegxl94[/video]

MikeyB

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2011
    I too suffer from AR fatigue. In fact, I don't even own one anymore. I have, or have had, Tavor SAR, Scar, X95, Beretta ARX 100, Sig MCX and Bushmaster ACR if we're strictly talking 5.56. I wish I still had the arx100 and ACR, but alas I'm broke and sometimes have to sell one gun to purchase another. I would love to have an FNC, but have only seen one ever in person. It was at a gun show and didn't have the funds at the time.

P.S: Love the collection tgallmey

Top Bottom