• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • D ReedSniper

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 4, 2011
    Can you get live rounds for that thing?

Never tried. I'm not sure if I could since it was a throw away weapon.

I wish I could shoot it, but it is a decommissioned one. If I could convert it to shoot live rounds, that would be awesome:ar15: but that may be considered manufacturing an explosive since these things are classified as one round of ammunition, including the launcher.

Last edited:

ctbreitwieser

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    DuCo.
    Anyone have any idea where I could find the end caps off one these? I cut all the bands off one I shot once and kept all the parts and firing mechanism off it. I thought about making a replica out of some pvc. I just forgot to take the endcaps off.

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    you can easily convert it to shoot 9mm.......that's what we use..9mm tracers because the trajectory of the 9mm is really close to the rocket.............they are not class 3 because they are once fired, must be "re-fitted" for fresh rocket at a factory, and so you can buy them online usually

D ReedSniper

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 4, 2011
    you can easily convert it to shoot 9mm.......that's what we use..9mm tracers because the trajectory of the 9mm is really close to the rocket.............they are not class 3 because they are once fired, must be "re-fitted" for fresh rocket at a factory, and so you can buy them online usually

I know not the slightest when it comes to conversion. The cocking mechanism has been blocked, along with the first safety pin being removed, for obvious reasons.

indy1919a4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    I have see a few guys get those 4th of July Mortar rounds from the firework shops, take the cardboard launching tube from the fireworks pack. Secure it in side the front of the rocket launcher, or Bazooka or even a 60mm or 81mm mortar tube and then just launching the Mortars out of the barrel by lighting them.. There is some risks, and wearing a face mask is advised..

The Fireworks are not the most accurate, BUT it looks cool and cheap to buy, and you can remove the cardboard launcher from the Surplus Tube you are using with any damage or alteration..

D ReedSniper

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 4, 2011
    I have see a few guys get those 4th of July Mortar rounds from the firework shops, take the cardboard launching tube from the fireworks pack. Secure it in side the front of the rocket launcher, or Bazooka or even a 60mm or 81mm mortar tube and then just launching the Mortars out of the barrel by lighting them.. There is some risks, and wearing a face mask is advised..

The Fireworks are not the most accurate, BUT it looks cool and cheap to buy, and you can remove the cardboard launcher from the Surplus Tube you are using with any damage or alteration..

:rockwoot: That is a great idea!! I will definitely start small. And if I do, I will be sure to post it on here so I can look like a badass :cool:

Top Bottom