• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • darinb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Scott county,indiana
    Its been a crazy last couple months (job loss, appliance and vehicle breakdowns and family health issues). Fathers day came and went and my kids threw me a dad party and got me a card and made some craft stuff that made me feel like the most blessed man in the world! Yesterday my wife and oldest 9 year old son came to me while I was doing the dishes (yes guys I do the dishes:D) with smiles on their faces. My son handed me a wrapped box I opened it and their was a NIB Cobra CA380. I know its only a simple cheap gun but my wife has been saving up all year for wife stuff and she decided to spend all of what she had on me and then she told me she is expecting our 5th child. I may not be a rich man but Im armed and blessed!

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    This is the best thread I've read on INGO in a while. You are certainly a blessed man and congratulations on the little one.

djkbmwguy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    Congratulations on your new baby. Congratulations on the new gun. I do dishes and share in the house work as we both work full time so stuff at home is shared equally. So Kudos to you to be the man that helps around the house also. When I started reading your post, I thought of the song by Darryl Worly, Sounds like life to me except you did not run to the bar to drown your sorrows, but came by hear to share your blessings. Thanks for sharing.

Top Bottom