• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jfed85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    Hello INGO.

Just wanted to boast a bit here since I haven't yet found the time. Me and my wonderful lady are expecting a baby girl. Her due date is March 20th, so as you can tell I have procrastinated on my INGO announcement. we have finally finished her nursery and I can say I'm quite proud of the way it has come together.
    Daddy even bought her a cute little onesie that I just know you INGO members will appreciate. What do you guys/gals think?
    onesie.jpg

My mom liked it so much she had to get one too. it looks exactly the same but says "Hands Off! (My Grandmas got a 9MM).

Her Name is Mackenzie Lynn and we cannot wait to welcome her into our lives!

room8.jpg

room7.jpg

room6.jpg

room5.jpg

room4.jpg

room3.jpg

room2.jpg

room1.jpg

Closet.jpg

Bad picture, but even her closet is fully stocked from clothes ranging from newborn to 24 months. Oh, and she has a dresser full. Can you tell somebody is ready to be a daddy?

Last edited:

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    Congratulations. There are very few things in life more fun than playing merciless mind games with teenage boys who are coming to pick up your daughter, so you have THAT going for you.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    Congratulations. There are very few things in life more fun than playing merciless mind games with teenage boys who are coming to pick up your daughter, so you have THAT going for you.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDTsLjDf_uE]YouTube - Rodney Atkins - Cleaning This Gun (Come On In Boy)[/ame]

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Congrats!!!

We just had our first, a daughter as well, on 2/22. It's a trip!

I want a onesie that says "I'll have whatever's on tap"

jfed85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    Original Post updated with Nursery Pics. Only thing missing is a pic of her stocked changing table. We all know what those look like though.

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    Congratulations! Our daughter will be two in June, and she's been a blessing every day we've had her. Your lives will change forever (and in a good way!). Prayers for a healthy delivery! :)

Top Bottom