• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spainy79

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan
    Shot him on 11-7 and didn't find him until the next morning. Got him with my PSE. Still going to try and get a doe with the Mossberg 500. 11 point, possible 12.
    IMG_0326.jpg

slacker

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapols, IN
    excuse me sir, you seem to have an arrow sticking out of your right shoulder. maybe you should get that looked at, like at a hospital.

haha. Nice looking buck.

spainy79

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan
    excuse me sir, you seem to have an arrow sticking out of your right shoulder. maybe you should get that looked at, like at a hospital.

haha. Nice looking buck.
    Of all the sites that pic has been posted on your the first to mention that arrow.:D I was carrying extra arrows with me to mark the blood trail with and that one was an extra. I didn't even think about it being back there and didn't realize it until I uploaded the pic to my computer.
    Doh1.gif

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Not a monster buck, which is GREAT!!! The smaller ones taste a hell of a lot better and the rack on that one is well formed for it's body size. Good kill! Got yourself an Eatin Deer with a head meant for a wall! :)

spainy79

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan
    Not a monster buck, which is GREAT!!! The smaller ones taste a hell of a lot better and the rack on that one is well formed for it's body size. Good kill! Got yourself an Eatin Deer with a head meant for a wall! :)
    Yep, he's being processed and the head is at the taxidermist.:popcorn:

Chrolle

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Beech Grove
    Where did you drop that at? Good kill!! I didn't get to bow this year, and unfortunately with work, it looks like I will miss gun as well. I so envy the ones that get to hunt every year lol

spainy79

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan
    Where did you drop that at? Good kill!! I didn't get to bow this year, and unfortunately with work, it looks like I will miss gun as well. I so envy the ones that get to hunt every year lol
    Good ol' Greene County outside of Worthington. Don't forget about late archery, runs December 6 through Jan. 4.

Chrolle

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Beech Grove
    Good ol' Greene County outside of Worthington. Don't forget about late archery, runs December 6 through Jan. 4.

Yea, I am hoping I can break out the Matthews and at least do Late....but will have to see how work goes. I have been going down to Jackson and hunting every time I do get to go. Dropped a 10 pt buck there last year on opening morning.

96harley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    Martinsville
    This gun season I was a hiker, tree hugger, guide, and driver. I was a miserable hunter. I failed and if I don't get one black powder season I am no longer worthy to be called a man. I will curl up in a 27o lb. ball and cease to walk tall. I will wash dishes for my bride of 23 years, sew, shop for groceries, take over the finances and take the Rush pipes off my HD.

Yeah RIGHT! I will be looking forward to next year armed with the lessons learned this year. And my wife will greet me at the front door when I return from the hunt bowing down, just like she has for the past 23 years with,"Welcome home Mighty Master."

spainy79

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan
    I got blanked during gun season.:xmad: Wish I had a muzzle loader to hunt with, maybe next year. Looks like I will have to get the bow back out and try late archery.:rockwoot:

indyg19

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2008
    I know...as this season wound down with an empty freezer those muzzle loaders looked better and better.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    i stick with the muzzleloader durring shotgun season i haven't shotgun hunted in 10 yr or so i love my new prohunter its my first year with it and am very pleased the accracy is increadable

LILMARINESIS_76

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    southern madison county
    Which taxidermy did you take him to? G2 is a new taxidermy just west of Dugger... good guy!! Where were you hunting? We own land in Sullivan down by Turtle Creek and Merom. Nice Buck!! We saw more bucks down there this year than we have in 10-12 years!! Once buck rule is working great!! Nice job!

Top Bottom