• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 500 mag

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 11, 2013
    Indy
    Just wanted to share a couple of pictures I drew a while back. They are not perfect but best I could do without professional art classes. Just something I've enjoyed doing since I was a kid. I'm hoping one of these days to take some classes and make my drawings look like a photograph, got a long way to go though. lol

Last edited:

Informed Decision

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2014
    Evansville
    Is that one supposed to be Johnie Cash? I would say you need to get some training! Looks like you'd have a head start on the rest of the class! That is quite good IMHO!

edit; first time I looked at the post,the pictures were very small. Second time they were large enough that I could read writing in the corner. Seems like I remember seeing a similar picture of Johnny, but don't recall where or when

Last edited:

1861navy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2013
    Ya got a talent!

Me, I can't draw a straight line with 2 rulers, a protractor, and a calculator! :facepalm:

I'm like that too, I can cut a straight line with a saw, but couldn't draw one to save my life.

500mag, those are really good you definitely have some talent.

bonkers1919

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 3, 2010
    Columbus
    The second drawing caught me by surprise. At first glance I thought he had big eyes trying to stare me down. He was staring me down, with a double barrel. Very nice.

Top Bottom