• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • slackerisme

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    Just north of Ft. Wayne
    I am so proud of my baby girl!! (Warning: Obscene pride and boasting incoming)

She won this enormous stocking from a local restaurant. It's six foot tall and filled with toys. She told us tonight that she is spoiled and wants to give it to kids that have nothing. So tomorrow we are going to the police station and donating it. Did I mention I'm proud of her!!!!

:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

slackerisme

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    Just north of Ft. Wayne
    Update: I took her and a ton of brand new in the box toys to the local PD. We met with a detective/sgt./uniform officer, Matt was his name, to allow the PD to distribute the stuff. Turns out he kicked off a program this year to distribute gifts to local kids that he actually deals with. He's starting it with his own money. I could not have imagined a better place for these toys to go, mysterious ways and all. :yesway:

Thanks for all the kind words!!

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    You are right to be so proud of her that you can't help but boast about it. You've raised a fine young daughter and it is people like her that give me hope for our future.

loudpedal

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Parc Fermé
    I think it is safe to tell her that she got a lot of thumbs up from a bunch of INGO friends that she may never meet*. :yesway:
    This story makes me feel good. :)

*Or in some cases should never meet. (you know who you are.)

Top Bottom