MY EDC Gear, with pics! What is your EDC gear?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    My EDC. I will pierce through your bone down to the marrow and you won't even know it! ;)

gun-bible-2-1.jpg

jlgray

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2011
    Clarksville
    Gerber Fast Draw?

I have a mini, and really like it. However, I have found I need to keep it locked. I have cut myself too many times with it inadvertently opening in my pocket.

yup its a fast draw. and that is my only bad thing to say about it is some times it will be open when you reach for it.

WestSider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Apr 16, 2008
    Putnam County
    I can understand your thinking.
    But may I offer another side.....
    Keys are used every day to drive your vehicle (potentially in or out of danger) or for entering a safe/secure place (work, home, etc...)
    Wallet is generally going to be holding your ID and/or LTCH. Potentially needed if you've had to use some of your other tools.
    Cell phone is an essential tool for calling for assistance for yourself or others when the other other tools aren't appropriate or have already been used.
    Watch is very essential EDC tool. If you're late to meet your significant other, you could need the cell phone to call for medical assistance for yourself. OR it could be useful in providing accurate information to someone about when/duration of an event.
    My thoughts anyway.

Stay safe

lol very well explained, I stand corrected! :bow:

TylerAdels

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2012
    Fort Wayne & Bloomington, IN
    OK, call me stupid but what's up with the rounds backwards in the mag....optical illusion or am I missing something....not the first one I have seen in this thread.

It's kind of an H&K inside joke stemming from an old advert. Leafing through every single page of this thread will probably show the exact ad I'm talking about, or Google "H&K backward bullet."

LanceRobbins24

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    South Bend
    Here is my daily load out....BUT....I'm planning on going on a fishing trip this weekend and my buddies boat is kinda crappy, so we will see how that pans out.

M&P9, 17+1...2 extra mags w/ 17 rounds each (Winchester RA9T)....Taurus 24/7c 9mm 13+1 as a BUG...My Kershaw...the watch rotates regularly between 1 of my many many timepieces...and my iPhone running a voice recording app every minute of my carry.

I've noticed nobody else carrying a recording device....HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU DO SO. Especially if you OC like I do.

IMG_9658-1-1.jpg

Sometimes I replace the Taurus with a Walther P22 for the BUG

IMG_9652-1.jpg

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    It's kind of an H&K inside joke stemming from an old advert. Leafing through every single page of this thread will probably show the exact ad I'm talking about, or Google "H&K backward bullet."

I have (2) H&K USP but I was un-aware of this advertisement. Saw folks loading Mags this way and was not sure but I get it now....Thanks

Top Bottom